“Last minute dinner”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 668 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy the best Italian cuisine at BRIO Tuscan Grille in Cityplace. Gather with friends, family and co-workers to experience the flavors of Tuscany without leaving the country. Our grilled entrees and fresh dishes of the Italian resturant tradition will make you mark BRIO Tuscan Grille on your favorite Italian restaurant. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Lake Worth, Florida
“Last minute dinner”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided last minute to go out to city place and find a place to eat. We found Brio. We chose to sit in the bar due to a very long wait for a table. We were served quickly and with a smile. Loved the food. Great mixture of flavors and textures. Will diffeniately go back.

Visited February 2014

“Service not great, prices & atmosphere for happy hour GREAT!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Have been about 6 times, but only for happy hour. Food has always been great, service has always been lacking. This is a great location to people watch, especially if you sit outside. You will also be looking for a waiter or waitress. I could site so many examples, but won't. If you go expecting good food and slow service, you won't be disappointed

• Visited February 2014
Livingston nj
“This is our favorite Brio!!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The atmosphere of the outdoor seating area at City Place is outstanding. Far better than the seating areas at other Brio restaurants. The food is equal to the food at other Brios. Strongly recommend the "Light Bites" accompanied by your favorite beverage. The small burgers were among the best we have ever had and the other light bites are excellent. The only word of caution is "know what you are ordering when it comes to wine". I did not and my Chardonney was not to my taste.

• Visited February 2014
boston
“Good meal; very noisy”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

While vacationing in the West Palm Beach area, my wife and I met four cousins for dinner at Brio Tuscan Grille. We had eaten lunch late in the day so my wife and I opted for their dinner salads rather than one of their Italian specialties. My wife's salad had chicken, apples, gorgonzola cheese, while I had tenderloin steak with candied pecans and gorgonzola cheese. The salads were very good and reasonably priced but what we hoped would be an enjoyable evening feel a bit short because of how noisy the restaurant was. We were cramped into a table in the corner. My wife had to constantly move her chair to allow the servers to get through. We also found ourselves almost shouting to our cousins so they could hear us. Not rushing to go back there.

• Visited January 2014
Piermont, New York
“Three of six entrees were returned - what does this say about the restaurant”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Three couples went to Brios December 29. We all ordered drinks along with our entrees. The waiter returned five minutes later and informed us our drinks were delayed because the bartenders were busy filling other drink orders. The drinks finally arrived fifteen minutes later. After waiting another twenty minutes our entrees arrived. The pork chop was sent back because it was rare instead of well done. The salmon was returned because it was overcooked and dry and the third item called chicken under the brick was spicy. My wife specifically told the waiter she was allergic to spices including pepper and you could see the pepper on the entree. The manager did come over and apologized and offered alternative dished. Two people oped for the lasagna which turned out to be bland. The manager came over and asked how the two dishes tasted and both replied bland. She again apologized and removed the three entrees from our bill. The others in our party who did not send their meals back stated that their entrees were okay, nothing spectacular. This restaurant is very large and gets extremely crowded. They need to get their act together.

• Visited December 2013