“Great Italian food and great service”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 727 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy the best Italian cuisine at BRIO Tuscan Grille in Cityplace. Gather with friends, family and co-workers to experience the flavors of Tuscany without leaving the country. Our grilled entrees and fresh dishes of the Italian resturant tradition will make you mark BRIO Tuscan Grille on your favorite Italian restaurant. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I dined at this restaurant with my husband and 17 month old. The decor was beautiful! The waitress was very attentive and fast! She gave my baby girl pizza dough to play with and brought her food out first! I appreciated that very much! I had a panini which was delicious! I don't even care for wedding soup and loved theirs! My husband loved his food as well. The tiramisu was yum! By the way it is located in a great attraction called Cityplace!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I were supposed to take our family members to an Indian place we'd discovered last weekend. At the last moment one refused to go and we settled on Brio in City Place. We had a bad experience at the PGA location, so we weren't excited but reluctantly agreed. What a great experience! I must say that a great part of that was due to SeBron, our waiter. The man was exceptional. The food, while slightly pricey, was excellent. Just the right amount and perfectly done. We were served (all 6 of us) at a great pace and at the same time. Although the place was jammed, we were never rushed or made to feel we were overstaying our time. All around it was a great experience. We will definately go back.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We tried brio after seeing the layout and the fact that it seemed very popular. We were not dissapointed. The starters and entrees are varied , very tasty and ample portions. They have an excellent wine list and the sangria is worth a try. We had an outside table on a very warm night and the attention and service from the staff was excellent and what was a very busy night. Give it a try

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My wife and I ate here once prior and the food was okay. This time, much better. I ordered the grilled mahi which was light, healthy and very good. Thick piece of fish and the farro ( size of barley, taste like pasta ), tomatoes and spinach with lemon butter sauce was surprisingly very good. My wife had a pasta la Farscape dish or something of that name and it was very good. She added mushrooms ( Brio take note, it made the dish ) and we shared a bottle of wine. Great meal, good location and we will be back again.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch and had shrimp and eggplant appetizer and carpaccio salad.
The shrimp/eggplant was fairly good as was the carpaccio itself, however both we're drenched in dressing/sauce which made both dishes lose a lot of their appeal to me. If shrimp and eggplant both taste more like the sauce they're in than actual shrimp/eggplant it's a loss to me. The carpaccio was even worse. Couldn't taste the meat just the sauce.
Atmosphere is great if you get a table and couch outside. Waitress was friendly. Restaurant and bathrooms were clean.