“Saucy!”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 681 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy the best Italian cuisine at BRIO Tuscan Grille in Cityplace. Gather with friends, family and co-workers to experience the flavors of Tuscany without leaving the country. Our grilled entrees and fresh dishes of the Italian resturant tradition will make you mark BRIO Tuscan Grille on your favorite Italian restaurant. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch and had shrimp and eggplant appetizer and carpaccio salad.
The shrimp/eggplant was fairly good as was the carpaccio itself, however both we're drenched in dressing/sauce which made both dishes lose a lot of their appeal to me. If shrimp and eggplant both taste more like the sauce they're in than actual shrimp/eggplant it's a loss to me. The carpaccio was even worse. Couldn't taste the meat just the sauce.
Atmosphere is great if you get a table and couch outside. Waitress was friendly. Restaurant and bathrooms were clean.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I have previously enjoyed a meal at another Brio and I chose this venue for an early Mother's Day dinner. We had reservations and were seated promptly, but to our dismay...It was HOT!!! Apparently an a/c handler went out OR Brio was not designed properly. There were no less than 10 fans blowing hot air haphazardly that someone has to rush out to buy at Target. My waitress said "Oh, it must be because there are so many people." Not a valid excuse. My normally spectacular frozen Bellini came out entirely melted. I sent it back, and by the time I got that one, it was half-way melted. I gave up at this point. There is not point of having a meal where sweat was running down our backs and the ice in the water melted within minutes. This is no exaggeration. Brio, get your act together. This is South FL where it is HOT 90% of the time. Your equipment should match the square footage (always go over just in case). Bad case scenario for a place that just opened a few months ago. The food was good, but not able to enjoy it due to the oppressive heat.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Great service, great food and very attentive staff. I would def recommend you try it. Best so far around here. Gives a nice change to the usual fare.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Having patronised the Palm Beach Gardens locale and ordering the Crab cakes there I was looking forward to another great meal. When the waiter brought our meals, one steak salad and
one grilled salmon, which appeared looking very nice on the plate, my friends mentioned how small my portion was.Usually I am the slowest eater, always taking a doggy bag home with leftovers, not this time, Yes the crabcakes were delicious, actually could taste the lump crab and the sauce was tasty but honestly the two cakes equalled the size of a good sized meatball. I also should mention that the couple I dined with felt that the portions at the Gardens Brio was significantly larger. Well Hungry Howie definitely lived up to his name at this meal, because on the way home I stopped and got a Big Mac , a fry and a coke for when i got home.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food and the service and atmosphere are great. I take all my friends there and they love it too. Menu is varied and I think the prices are fair.