“Excellent Food & Service”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #44 of 669 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

It was our first time at the fairly new Mellow Mushroom restaurant in City Place. The staff were very nice, service was prompt, and the food was delicious. Plus we received two $10 gift cards in the mail, which definitely enticed us to check it out. Definitely worth the visit downtown, and we will be back!

• Visited August 2013

Delray Beach, FL
“I really enjoy this pizza joint.”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The pizza here is fresh and made with a wheat crust and great topping combinations. The buffalo chicken and white pizzas are great. The beer selection is awesome. And the pretzel knots are yummy too (made with the pizza crust). I also enjoy their Greek salad each time I go. It was the first time at this location (usually go to Delray) and the decor was fun and the server was attentive and friendly. He really went out of his way to provide great service. Would go to this location again whenever my wife desires a little light shopping as I still really enjoy the Delray location too.

• Visited July 2013
Miami
“Fresh, but Undercooked”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I do like the pizza here--ingredients are fresh, also enjoyed a nice salad. The sausage has nice flavor in particular. The location is convenient and the outdoor patio is nice on a cooler evening with friends or when they have live music. The only issue I have is that the pizza always comes just barely cooked. I bite in and it seems borderline raw and is never served HOT like other places. If they would simply keep their pies in 5 minutes longer, it might bring up the ratings! No one likes a luke warm barely baked pizza---it should be sizzling! That being said, I've found the staff on the patio friendly and helpful, the bar staff always efficient for take out orders. Please cook your pizza longer and I may give you a 5 next time!

• Visited July 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Just ok.”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went here with my wife and son. Ordered the large garden salad which ws nothing more than lettuce. The pizza was good and the crust is the best part. The calzone was large and pretty good. Nice decor. One is Delray better with better atmosphere.

Visited June 2013
“Pizza with Personality”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is the ONLY pizza I'll go out for. The crust is home-made and baked just right, and the variety of creative toppings (sauces, cheeses, meats, veggies and lots of extras) is unmatched. The decor is trippy! And the service is friendly and efficient. I'll go back many times.

Visited March 2013