“Relaxing and Tasty Easter Brunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hullabaloo
Ranked #24 of 661 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Imagine walking into a small, dark space that evokes a New York City loft. It's simple, clean and dark, illuminated only by candles and low lighting. Huge red-and-black leather booths span one wall, with reproductions of 1940s-era Eames chairs scattered about. Dead rock stars such as Freddy Mercury and Jim Morrison stare eerily from framed black-and-white photos. The sound of '30s and '40s jazz fills the air, while the smell of Italian-influenced gastropub food crafted in a wood-burning oven wafts throughout the room. Patrons sip craft beer, wine, coffee and unique cocktails. This is Hullabaloo. We are a local hot-spot Gastropub with a large selection of craft beer, cocktails, wine and delicious food! Come say hello!
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Relaxing and Tasty Easter Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Due to the holiday, it was especially busy. Thankfully, the service nor the ambiance was affected.

This restaurant is squeezed into the section of clematis st. west of the tracks. $12 got me unlimited mimosas, bloody mary's, or Bellini, which were fresh and tasty. No stuffed french toast by 1pm, so I placed my back-up order: Eggs Benedict. Crunchy bread, sliced ham, poached egg smothered with sauce. Yum!

I will be revisiting in the near future for lunch, dinner, or for cocktails, which are uniquely named after dead rockers.

Delray Beach, FL
“This place is just fantastic...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

This is my second review for this place. It is probably one my favorites in Palm Beach county. We had amazing service. Our server was both attentive and courteous. And the food!.. I have had a top-notch dish each and every time. The food tastes fresh, the ingredients are unique and the flavors are fun. I highly recommend this place! It really reminds me of some of the trendy Chicago spots.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great food, beer, and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

My girlfriend and I stopped here for lunch and were surprised at how good the food was. We had their version of a BLT, with bacon about a 1/4" thick and heirloom tomatoes, and the mushroom pizza. All the ingredients were fresh, and the food was delicious. The drink special was from 4-7pm weekdays and that meant half off drinks as well. The staff was all nice, and the tiramisu was awesome. I wouldn't confuse this place for fine dining, but for a reasonable price and great pub atmosphere, I am amazed this place wasn't packed for lunch.

WPB
“Didn't even get to first base”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Okay so a restaurant on Clematis, check. Friendly?? Food?? I didn't get to taste anything nor did I speak to a server. My boyfriend and I went on Saturday around 5. We went inside made eye contact with the "Servers". We waited and nobody came so we sat down to a table in the corner. I went to the bathroom quickly. I came back and I asked my boyfriend what was wrong. One of the girls came to leave a candle on the table...so its like okay. She didn't bring any menu or ask if we wanted something to drink. We saw her pass by to serve others their food and still nothing. I mean if we had to get up and order near the kitchen then SAY SOMETHING!!!! We gave her another 2 minutes got up and left. We were very disappointed my boyfriend said he heard great things about this place. Maybe next time if they get new servers.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bella_Knows
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Ok food. But overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

This place is alright but it's small portions and a bit overpriced. Gets crowded on weekends. Service is slow too. Would not recommend.

Visited October 2013