“love this place”

Hullabaloo
Ranked #36 of 694 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Imagine walking into a small, dark space that evokes a New York City loft. It's simple, clean and dark, illuminated only by candles and low lighting. Huge red-and-black leather booths span one wall, with reproductions of 1940s-era Eames chairs scattered about. Dead rock stars such as Freddy Mercury and Jim Morrison stare eerily from framed black-and-white photos. The sound of '30s and '40s jazz fills the air, while the smell of Italian-influenced gastropub food crafted in a wood-burning oven wafts throughout the room. Patrons sip craft beer, wine, coffee and unique cocktails. This is Hullabaloo. We are a local hot-spot Gastropub with a large selection of craft beer, cocktails, wine and delicious food! Come say hello!
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I like the downtown feel of this restaurant. The cocktails are inventive and good. Nice choice of wines by the glass or bottle. The food is consistently first rate. I recently tried the Bavette Steak and it was perfectly cooked and delicious. Staff is attentive and friendly.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Wonderful food, try the sea scallops, decadent desserts, great cocktails. The staff is professional and the atmosphere is relaxing and sexy.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went for brunch on Sunday. They have a rotating menu. Cool small spot with open kitchen, wood burning overrun and large woodsy bar. Bistro seating out front and patio seating in the back courtyard with a small airstream in the back. Bottomless mimosas, bellinis and bloods on a sundaes for $12.50 - a steal in WPB. Had sweet potato hash with porkbelly. Delicious. Wife had breakfast pizza on handmade dough cooked in wood fired pizza oven . Awesome. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

It is a small restaurant but it always looks busy which is good. The tables are very close together so you could listen to your neighbors conversation if you wanted to :-). they have all kinds of diffrent china which they bought from Antique stores - this is kind of neat. The food, was good, but nothing special. I had the Brussel sprouts and the spinach gnocchi with i think it was squash sauce, but again, it was nothing to be to exited about. My husband tried the Magaritha pizza since there were not to many other choices of pizzas or pasta.
The Hostess had some kind of noise making shells on her ankle and it was kind of annoying every time she walked by. our waitress was very nice and helpful. But there was one chef (and he was not the executive chef), and i could not figure it out if he was already off the clock or working since he was walking around in front of the line, once talking to and joking around with the bartender, than the waiters.... i little bit to casual in my opinion and i just dont think it makes a good impressen to the guests
Oh, a very nice thing the have is a royal high table which seats i think at least 10 - 12 people!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I were very unhappy when Gratify closed its door. We have been looking for another gastro pub for a while. We decided to try Hullabaloo, as we had heard some good things about it. Well, they were right! The space has a great ambiance, like an old French bistro. The open kitchen offers a glimpse of how busy they are. The servers are young and helpful. Very welcoming. We loved their specialty drinks list. I ordered a Fred Mercury, and the bartender did an outstanding job. One of the best drinks I have had in a while. Another item that I loved, was watching the bartender actually look at the glasses before he added any liquid. He wiped all wine glasses just in case. I like attention to details.

The food was excellent. My husband had the nightly special. Roasted pork with a porcinni mushroom risotto. He loved it! I had seared scallops with fresh roasted corn risotto. Both were PERFECT. For dessert with shared a very generous serving of banana bread pudding with butterscotch and creme anglais. Very yummy.

Lots of young people having fun. Free valet parking at the door. Outdoor sitting.

My only complaint? Noisy... But, it's the nature of the beast. Old building, bad to no acoustics, open kitchen. I guess it is to be expected. But, after getting our entrees, I forgot all about it!