“Wonderful little cafe and bakery”

Tulipan Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 16 Bakeries in West Palm Beach
Reviewed April 18, 2014

love the coffee, empanadas, papa rellenas, sandwiches, pastries and especially the tiramisu! Everything they make is delicious :)

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The best cuban coffee, cuban sandwiches and guava pastelitos anywhere! My daily takeout lunch place when we are in West Palm Beach!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

love the desserst, the coffee and the empanadas.. all are delicious..Cab't go too often because of calories but when I want to spoil myself I go

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Service is fast, but not the friendliest. Great coffee!!! Every time we have out of town guests, we get cafe con leche for them in the mornings, and they rave about it. All of their pastries are delicious as are their sandwiches.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

This my first time at a Cuban bakery and it won't be my last. We had the yummy guava and cream cheese pastry, a sugar stick, croquettes and chicken empanadas. Everything was fresh, yummy and reasonably priced. I only wish I had place like this at home.