“Fabulous Authentic Latin Pastries”

Tulipan Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 18 Bakeries in West Palm Beach
“Fabulous Authentic Latin Pastries”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

There is not one morsel here you will not like. As well, fabulous rich Cuban coffee as an accompaniment. Rum soaked cones, guava cheese pastries, delicious sandwiches.

Quick, affordable, authentic.

Knowledge of Spanish helpful but be patient if you incur a language barrier the reward is the delicious authenticity.

Visited April 2013

Hobe Sound, Florida, United States
“food poisoning / todo el mundo se enfermo”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I usually would rate Tulipan Bakery as #1, because I used them in the past. But last Sunday, I had them cater my small get together and EVERYONE, EVERYONE, got so sick from the empanadas... All 10 people had to miss work two days in a row, and most of us had to go to the doctor.

:-(

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Drivera8
Natiional Park, NJ
“Try the Guava & Cheese Pastries”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Hot spot for baked goodies and coffee that is always busy with it's loyal clientel. Just be careful driving into and out of the parking lot!

Visited March 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great food & Excellent value.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I'm a regular customer at Tulipan; this is where I go when I'm in the mood for anything Cuban.

You have a great variety of deserts, sandwiches, hot meals, empanadas, croquetas, pastelitos, fresh orange juicy, milk shakes, cakes.
Most locals get their breakfast, snacks and lunch here on a daily basis.
The staff is always friendly and they are quick; they get you in and out in a New York second.
They are 2 minutes away from PBG airport on Belvedere Road heading East.
You also order Party Platters for example: Guava & Cheese pastries 50 for $19.
I would definitely recommend it to everybody that lives or visits West Palm Beach.

• Visited February 2013
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Great value, many good selections to choose from at Tulipan”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My wife and I stopped at Tulipan Bakery on our way to the airport at PBI on a Saturday morning in November. Our plan was to get a Cuban sandwich for our lunch on our flight home. The bakery is in a nice new building. There was a good sized crowd waiting in line to place or pick up their orders. This gave us time to look over the large selection of bakery items.

In addition to the Cuban sandwich we ordered a chicken empanada. From the many good looking bakery and pastry items we selected a brownie and tiramisu. The prices were extremely reasonable. Had we discovered Tulipan upon our arrival in West Palm Beach a week earlier we would have stocked up with a bunch of their goodies, but we were limited on what we could take with us on the plane. Tulipan is a great value with a lot of items to choose from.

• Visited November 2012