“something different”

Pampas Grille
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Pampas Brazilian Grille "The True taste of Brazil," Dine at your own pace. Eat as much as you like. Sizzling skewers brought to your table in a seemingly endless parade of food. Sit back, relax and enjoy the "Ultimate Dining Experience" at Pampas Brazilian Grille. Mountains of garden fresh produce and salads together with the finest spit roasted meats available; all to your hearts content.
Reviewed September 15, 2013

this pampas grill in WPB offers a menu which serves a variety of meats. the waiters come around with really good tasting hot meats cut from the skewer. sliced onto your plate. the salad bar was good and the desert very good. waiters here were friendly as apposed to the pampas grill restaurant in las vegas in the miracle mile mall.

parking per valet outside the restaurant and the restaurant covers the cost. or around the corner is a big parking garage and also the restaurant here covers the cost.

There are newer reviews for Pampas Grille

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I ate at Pampas Grille for a business meeting this week, my first time there. I started off with a delicious glass of Sangria. Then, after listening to instructions as to how the place operates, headed to the spacious salad bar/appetizer area to indulge in sautéed mushrooms, bufalo mozzarella balls, various greens, delicious bread, gazpacho, and much much more. By then, I was pretty full and still to come all the various meats and fish, including mahi and salmon. The service was very good and the quality of the meat mixed, with delicious sirloin and lamb, along with shrimp, chicken, including bacon wrapped. I have been to other such chiaroscuro establishments and this one was fairly good but far from the best. Finally, dessert, with an assortment of flan, cheesecake, and chocolate cake. I left almost ready to explode feeling so full and too bloated for sure. Would recommend trying it but I won't be back for quite a while - too much meat in one meal for me!

1  Thank JJSFlorida
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My wife and I decided to finally use our travel zoo coupon for the Pampas Grille tonight. Boy! are we ever glad we did. We were met by a friendly hostess who introduced us to our waiter Johan. He really made us feel welcome and explained how this Brazilian steakhouse worked including the red and green discs (you will find out what these are if you go). Our meat servers were also very friendly and everyone seemed to want us to really enjoy our food and experience. Oh by the way the food was terrific. The salad bar had a great variety of selections and there were about 14 different types of beef served. The food was cooked to perfection and super delicious. If you haven't tried this place do yourself and your significant other a favor and try this place.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service is excellent, the atmosphere is fun and the food was delicious. I enjoyed the fact that I could have the salad buffet without having the meat carving, which would have been too much for me. The variety of the salad bar and the meats there were enough. Friends had the full carvings plus the buffet and they also loved the meal. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Valerie D
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The salad bar is rich with different types od salads from all over the world, I tried middle east couscous, hummus and little bit of chinese and they were all excellent. The meat is definitely too much for a small stomach like mine and I got full very fast. Service was stupendous and entertaining with all the waiters bringing different types of meat and them joking around. Many of the different cuts were not spicy or marinated so were tasteless.