“Excellent Salad Bar, Too Much Meat”
Review of Pampas Grille - CLOSED

Pampas Grille
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Pampas Brazilian Grille "The True taste of Brazil," Dine at your own pace. Eat as much as you like. Sizzling skewers brought to your table in a seemingly endless parade of food. Sit back, relax and enjoy the "Ultimate Dining Experience" at Pampas Brazilian Grille. Mountains of garden fresh produce and salads together with the finest spit roasted meats available; all to your hearts content.
French Harbour, Islas de la Bahia, Honduras
“Excellent Salad Bar, Too Much Meat”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The salad bar is rich with different types od salads from all over the world, I tried middle east couscous, hummus and little bit of chinese and they were all excellent. The meat is definitely too much for a small stomach like mine and I got full very fast. Service was stupendous and entertaining with all the waiters bringing different types of meat and them joking around. Many of the different cuts were not spicy or marinated so were tasteless.

Palm Beach, Florida
“another great meal”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Had another great meal at Pampas... the meats and the service always leave us feeling good about visiting this place. The staff is so accomadating and if you like quality meats this is your place. The salad bar is a meal in it self but save some room for the meat. The pork and the skirt steak are my favs... Cant wait to go again

1 Thank aljoy1
“Great location”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Recently dined at Pampas Grille in WPB. The service was good and the food was even better. It's located in the heart of the downtown city place.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Ok food, not great service....”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My bf surprised me for a date night by taking me to Pampas Grille. The food was okay to say the least, but the service was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our waiter (who should remain nameless) was great about explaining the concept, but after bringing us our drinks, he NEVER checked on us, until he came and brought us he check. The guys with the meats were nice, but we never got or saw ALL the MEATS they had, we only got chicken wrapped in bacon, shrimp and beef, salmon (horrible and tasted extra fishy). I was really disappointed as I was looking forward to trying this new place. I won't be going back!

1 Thank Travelbugfoody
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Texas De Brazil is 10 times better”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I got a voucher for this place through livingsocials to try out. The atmosphere was very nice but the service was horrible. After seating, no one came up to greet us or ask for drinks. We sat there for over 15 minutes before we got service. We went on a weekday, so it wasn't busy at all. We watched other customers come in after us but being served before us. Finally a guy came over and asked us about drinks. Come to find out, he was a bartender and he was going to be our "waiter." Bartenders wore all black while servers work white, black, and an apron. The food bar is nothing compared to Texas De Brazil. We've been there multiple times and from start to finish, the service was EXCELLENT! I would definitely NOT recommend this place unless you have a coupon. Don't waste your money here.

1 Thank CathyD389