“Brazilian heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pampas Grille - CLOSED

Pampas Grille
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse, Barbecue, South American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Pampas Brazilian Grille "The True taste of Brazil," Dine at your own pace. Eat as much as you like. Sizzling skewers brought to your table in a seemingly endless parade of food. Sit back, relax and enjoy the "Ultimate Dining Experience" at Pampas Brazilian Grille. Mountains of garden fresh produce and salads together with the finest spit roasted meats available; all to your hearts content.
Palm Beach, Florida
“Brazilian heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Have visited this restaurant on a number of occasions and I am not sure whaat the negative reviewers were looking for. On my past visits the food and service have been great. The meats are all top notch and cooked perfectly. The staff is friendly, the drinks are great and they offer specials online that you can print and bring in for discounts. I have even had lunch and just had their amazing salad bar. Nothing negative to say except I wish I lived closer. Pampas is awesome, dont believe the negative reviews.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Horrible customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I went to this restaurants today for Father's Day and the customer service was horrible, I made a reservation 2 weeks ago and still had to wait 45mins to be seated. You really don't know who's the hostess since they don't have a dress code. Also the server I had was in a hurry, if you order juice for a child they only have foam cups, it was a sad Father's Day and I'll never go again.

“Well Worth It !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Went there the other night for dinner with my girlfriend. Place had some table action even though we got there just at 11:00pm minutes before they closed. The manager Rob I think, went above and beyond to make us feel like we weren't holding them up from closing the store. He even gave us a gift card on our way out.
The ambience is great with lively appropriate music set by a trendy comfortable decor.
Food great and plentiful. Salad bar fresh colorful and exciting. All ready have returned. Thank you staff of pampas

“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

We took our son to Pampas for his 16th birthday and were disappointed. The service and quality of the food was horrible. I would rather pay the extra and go to Texas De Brazil in Palm Beach Gardens.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Donnarivera
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great food. Extremely disappointing service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

We had made reservations for 13 two weeks prior to our visit. We arrived 10 minutes early, but were told to be seated in the bar. This was 2:30 in the afternoon and there were only 1 or 2 other tables occupied. We waited & waited and were taken aback when another large party that had come in after us was seated immediately. One of our party brought it to the attention of the hostess who said that she must have just given them our table. We waited another 15 minutes and were finally seated. After we had all placed our orders, the chef came out and started passing out food. We told him that not everyone ordered the same thing and he proceeded to tell us that since our group was large, he changed all our orders! He promised that we would all get to try all the meats instead of picking three. We all thought it was rude & presumptuous, but went along with it. Our checks were brought out shortly after this. Some people in our group only got 2 small slivers of meat! My husband brought this to the attention of the manager and he didn't seem too concerned. He had a "whatever" attitude. I was very displeased. Even though the small amount of food I did receive was excellent, we will not be back due to the horrendous service.

• Visited May 2013