“Amazing Thai. I cannot say enough good things about this Restaurant.”
Review of Thai Room Restaurant - CLOSED

Thai Room Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai, Grill
Description: Family business. We are open for lunch and dinner and serving Thai, Japanese and Sushi.
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Amazing Thai. I cannot say enough good things about this Restaurant.”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have lived in the Royal Palm Beach area for almost 4 years and my family have been on a mission for nice, non-chain, restaurants. We haven't been so successful as of yet. However, I stumbled on this place located in a busy shopping center. An amazing gem of a find. It is a family run place. Let me start by listing things I love about the place: plenty of parking, very clean, extremely friendly, amazingly quick service whether at lunch or dinner, very accommodating about making substitutions and menu adjustments, very reasonable, and the food is just amazing. The food is definitely top notched. It has a huge depth of flavor and does not rely upon spice alone; they use all fresh vegetables and seafood. I have never felt so welcomed into a place before as a new customer. They have a small menu for lunch which comes with a free bowl of yummy noodle soup, but have an extensive menu for dinner. We are averaging 3 to 4 times a month. My personal favorite is Shrimp Red Curry and of course I have to have shumai every time I go. All of our friends and family, have their own favorites. My only cons about this restaurant is that they close at 10 pm and that they are not open on Sunday. I hope they are wildly successful because I would hate to lose it as our favorite place. As we have tried all of our local Thai/Sushi/Oriental/Chinese restaurants and have found them lacking.

5 Thank Geena321

West Palm Beach, FL
“Consistently Terrific!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family has dined here at least 40 times .... The Best Thai food.
Owners are attentive and always ensure that all is perfect. I'm addicted to their food.

4 Thank Lisa B
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
“Wonderful food and tasty too ,,,,”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

What a great find for a quality meal , had the PadThai and it was absolutely perfect . Fried ice cream topped it off .

3 Thank Duane L
Braintree, England, United Kingdom
“The best curry I've EVER had!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Where do I start? I read some very good reviews on trip advisor which prompted our outing to the thai room, and boy we were not disappointed. I ordered the winter shrimp to start and my husband got the tempura prawns which were both beautifully presented and delicious. For main I had a massaman curry as I'd always wanted to try an authentic one it was a shrimp medium spiced and was absolutely amazing! The spicing was perfect, my husband had a green thai curry with scallops, it looked wonderful and the scallops were large and melt in the mouth, we both cleared our plates and left extremely happy. I cannot speak highly enough of this restaurant. We recommend it highly, enjoy.

5 Thank Kirsty E
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great Little Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful restaurant, great food. Owners always on site. Very appreciative of our business, they really try hard to make good food and they succeed. Always enjoy eating there. Fair prices for Thai food. Restaurant very clean.

3 Thank Richard S