“Try this 1 on for size!!”
Review of Table 26

Table 26
Reserve with OpenTable
Table 26 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 669 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Belvedere Road
Description: Located in the heart of the historical Mango Promenade district and two blocks south of the Norton Museum, Table 26 is a Neighborhood restaurant with Global cuisine in a sophisticated, casual setting. With exceptionally delicious comfort food dishes to bring you back to the basics of Global cuisine, this unique neighborhood eatery has a full-service bar and complimentary valet. Hours are as follows; Lunch is served daily from 11:30 to 2pm with Brunch on Sunday's beginning at 10:30. Dinner is 4:30 to 10:00pm Sunday thru Wednesday and Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 4:30 to 11:00-pm Join us for HAPPY HOUR seven days a week beginning at 4:30 to 6:30!
Delray Beach
“Try this 1 on for size!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a burger & wine at the bar tonight with such pleasure ;-)! The burger was cooked to perfection & even made of short rib -- DIVINE!

I enjoyed the bar crowd, although at times a bit loud (locals I believe), and even liked their complimentary bread servings -- filled with cheese?

Our bill was a crazy small amount in part of the 1/2 off entrees options when dining at the bar between 5 & 6, I suggest going then if you're looking to try the food!!

Ambience and decor was reminiscent of beach town meets chic eatery!

Definitely worth a try!

Palm Beach, Florida
“Unbelievable scallops”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We went with friends and our dinner was excellent. The staff is awesome and the food is great. The bread placed on the table was to die for. You will not be disappointed. The scallops were cooked perfectly. Service was perfect.

• Visited August 2014
“EXCELLENT FOOD, SERVICE, DRINKS, AND STAFF!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Went for dinner tonight with my wife, brother and his girlfriend. Sat at the bar where Drew (awesome bartender!) took great care of us all night. He was very friendly, personable and made our experience a great one. I had the grouper special and my wife had the steak. Both great dishes. The warm bread pudding was also excellent. Overall a great night. Highly recommended!

Rochester, New York
“A definite must eat place”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

What a great place to eat! This was our second visit and I have to say it was even better than before. If your schedule permits, the summer entree special (50% off between 5 and 6 PM) is a bargain. Everything was delicious (especially the calamari pad thai, the chinese chicken and the snapper special) and beautifully presented. Whatever you do, by all means save room for dessert. The strawberry shortcake - plenty to share - is not to be missed. Our server was knowledgeable, attentive and had a good sense of humor, all of which added to the evening. Delicious food, exceptionally helpful staff, nice atmosphere, and a great map of South Florida covering the ceiling - just in case your tablemates are boring and you need a distraction - make this a perfect spot to dine in West Palm.

• Visited July 2014
Lake Worth, Florida
“Casual elegance atmosphere”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We took friends there last night for dinner, our second time in two weeks. Once again we were not disappointed. I tried not to eat too much knowing my delicious s'mores sundae was awaiting. The beef brisket taco appetizer last week was so moist and delicious I wanted to order it again. However my husband wanted to try the shrimp and grits. They were amazing. I ordered the Korean rib which melted in my mouth along with the tangy pineapple fried rice was a perfect combination. Our server RJ suggested we also order the bread pudding dessert as well as the sundae. Boy was he right. Just perfect for the four of us. You can tell everything was home made with perfection. I can't wait to try something new next week.