“Amazing is not enough of a word!”
Review of Table 26

Table 26
Reserve with OpenTable
Table 26 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 694 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Belvedere Road
Description: Located in the heart of the historical Mango Promenade district and two blocks south of the Norton Museum, Table 26 is a Neighborhood restaurant with Global cuisine in a sophisticated, casual setting. With exceptionally delicious comfort food dishes to bring you back to the basics of Global cuisine, this unique neighborhood eatery has a full-service bar and complimentary valet. Hours are as follows; Lunch is served daily from 11:30 to 2pm with Brunch on Sunday's beginning at 10:30. Dinner is 4:30 to 10:00pm Sunday thru Wednesday and Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 4:30 to 11:00-pm Join us for HAPPY HOUR seven days a week beginning at 4:30 to 6:30!
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

To start, my boyfriend and I went for dinner for his birthday and our 4 year anniversary (which are the same day). First, I have to say the food and drinks were both amazing. We both ordered a martini and started with the PEI mussels. Very tasty. The server (which I'll get to later) brought us a kale salad which I could have eaten 4 of. It was bitter, tangy and sweet and perfectly balanced. A great pair with the martinis. For dinner I had the Bronzino with tri colored quinoa (a special) and my boyfriend had the filet with smashed potatoes. Both amazingly flavored and cooked to perfection. We shared both. We had earlier ordered the lobster Mac and cheese and our server recommended we eat it WITH dinner because it can be filling and I have to say it was the best advice I may have ever gotten. It was creamy and cheesy with just the essence of truffle. It was superb. For dessert we let out server pick. He brought an amazing bread pudding with 2 espresso martinis, and a candle! (I love that he didn't sing, that's embarrassing!). I left happily full (after wrapping up some lobster Mac) and dying to go back.
The atmosphere is perfect, intimate, and the perfect amount of lighting (I hate eating in the dark) and the temperature was comfortable since I often worry about being cold in restaurants.
Last, but certainly not least, THE SERVICE! It was perfect for lack if a better word. Our server KEVIN was attentive but not lurking. He promptly filled our glasses and cleared empty plates but I didn't feel like he was watching us the whole time. His dessert choice was perfect and he was very well educated on the menu. The entire experience was amazing, and Kevin was the cherry on top!! I WILL be back!!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is my go to restaurant for a night out with my wife or friends. If you live or visit anywhere in the area this is a must do. Skip the Island, City Place and Clematis restaurants. The seafood is always served with a twist you will enjoy. Our preferred seating is at the bar with Amy as our bartender. The plates are consistently amazing and change for the seasons. Service is professional and efficient. You really get to enjoy your time at Table 26. Make a reservation or have a glass of wine while waiting for a seat at the bar.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My wife's birthday wqas the occassion that led us to this restaurant along with a $100 gift card that we had received. We called a couple of days earlier for a Monday reservation.

Valeted the car and went in to the place. I was very surprised that it was so nicely appointed. Table 26 draws a more mature clientele and I can see why. The staf is first rate and knowledge about the ingredients of each dish.

We don't usually order 2 appetizers but my wife got the macadamia calamari & I ordered the burata w/hierloom tomatoes with balsamic drizzle. Both dishes were outstanding. My main dish was mangrove snapper filets w/ brussel sprouts/bacon. The wife ordered the Korean BBQ short ribs over wild rice/pineapple.

We were told that the bread pudding was fantastic so we shared an order. A large piece of pudding with a big scoop of coffee ice cream drizzled withcaramel sauce with piece of banana sliced lenght ways and carmelized. We ate half of the entire desert and left the other half, it was very rich but just too rich for us.

The only downside was the coffee, very very strong to the point that my wife could not enjoy it at all. I put in some milk and it was ok, neither of drinks coffee with milk.

The overall experience was that this was a really great place that we would go back to but only on very special occassions. The meal also included 2 drinks and the overall price for the meal was $150 + 30 tip.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Table 26 is a little off the main tourist area's of West Palm on the edge of the Art's community. It has a contemporary modern art decor and a beautiful patio with a view of Dixie Highway that is strategically minimized. My wife and I are late diners and look forward to finding new and unique restaurants after a long day of exploration etc... so showing up on a Monday night an hour and 15 minutes before close did not work out as well this time. The service was friendly but slow and at times seemed a a little indifferent. We both had fresh seafood; my wife had the horseradish encrusted salmon that was above average and I had the special of the day which was slightly better. We were both disappointed, as the restaurant was almost empty, that our waiter just handed us the bill, no offer of coffee or dessert, yet there was at least 20 minutes til close. For a nicer restaurant we were pretty surprised. The food almost made up for the service gaffes, but at the price that we paid, I may not try this place again.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This restaurant came highly recommended from several people my husband and I met during a recent trip to Palm Beach. I called for a reservation a few hours prior and was put on hold and told they would "squeeze" us in. Upon arriving, I was surprised by the amount of tables that were empty as I was given the impression that they were going to be packed. Obviously I am not in the restaurant business and not sure if they have to leave a certain number of tables open for walk-ins but I just found it odd.
The appetizers were excellent so we had high hopes for our dinner. Unfortunately, we were both disappointed with our fish entrée as it was dry and over done. We did bring it to their attention and they were extremely gracious and handled it exceptionally well and very professionally. They get a high ranking in that area as they did the right thing in taking care of us. Dessert was outstanding.
This seems like a good place and we would definitely give it another try next time we are in Palm Beach.