“Oustanding - call for a reservation and go - no disappointments here”
Review of Table 26

Table 26
Reserve with OpenTable
Table 26 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 669 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Belvedere Road
Description: Located in the heart of the historical Mango Promenade district and two blocks south of the Norton Museum, Table 26 is a Neighborhood restaurant with Global cuisine in a sophisticated, casual setting. With exceptionally delicious comfort food dishes to bring you back to the basics of Global cuisine, this unique neighborhood eatery has a full-service bar and complimentary valet. Hours are as follows; Lunch is served daily from 11:30 to 2pm with Brunch on Sunday's beginning at 10:30. Dinner is 4:30 to 10:00pm Sunday thru Wednesday and Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 4:30 to 11:00-pm Join us for HAPPY HOUR seven days a week beginning at 4:30 to 6:30!
Hudson Valley, NY
“Oustanding - call for a reservation and go - no disappointments here”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Superior - food, service - ambiance - everything everyone had was delicious and prepared beautifully - I had the swordfish with avocado puree and quinoa - great wine selection - we also liked the very light but dangerous biscuits - you could eat many so be careful - will be back and have already recommended other friends to go...we were there on a Monday night and the place looked like all tables taken so I would suggest a reservation

Palm Beach, Florida
“Private ladies luncheon”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Perfectly executed event. Room was bright and welcoming...table decorations fresh and inviting
Service impeccable and food outstandingly delicious. Ed the owner was on hand the entire event leaving no detail to chance. I love to entertain...especially in restaurants.....this was my most favorite party. I strongly suggest if you are planing to entertain....this is the place to do it.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Phenomenal Culinary Experience”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

One of the best restaurants we have ever experienced. The food was fabulous, the service spot on. Our clients were duly impressed. You must try the Pig Wings and the fried chicken. They were both sensational! Unique melding of flavors, a magnificent selection, very substantial portions; just perfection!!! Delicious!!!

• Visited February 2014
Fairfax, Virginia
“Lovely little restaurant in West Palm Beach”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This restaurant had come very highly recommended, and no one in our party was disappointed. The service is outstanding! I had the Chopped Greek Salad as a starter. I really should have split it because after I finished that, I wasn't all that hungry. My main course was Roast Duck Apple Maple Gastrique with aside of edamame cranberry wild rice and toasted almonds. The duck was perfectly prepared. I wasn't crazy about the rice, but that's just my taste buds and not the fault of the chef. The homemade biscuits that were served before the meal were light, flaky, and luscious. The wine menu is extensive, and the cost of the least expensive glass is about $12. I didn't have room for dessert because I was so full, but next time, I'll split and appetizer and then maybe I'll be able to squeeze in something at the end.

The other diners in my party had the sauteed salmon and the filet and both were quite pleased with their entrees as well.

Sao Paulo, SP
“Amazing place with amazing food”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

For sure this is one of the very best restaurants I've ever had the luck to eat at.

The service is amazing, all waiters are kind and gentle.

Everything that comes out of that kitchen is just delicious.

I've had the Double-cut Pork Chops and I have to admit I thought about asking for another of that same dish, sooo good it was.

• Visited September 2013