“Asian tapas”
Review of Palm Sugar

Palm Sugar
Reserve with OpenTable
Palm Sugar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #132 of 669 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N Dixie Hwy
Description: This concept started from our creator's passion for food, and a vision to add innovative, exotic, and genuine flavors of Southeast Asian to our dining experiences. We focus on quality ingredients freshly prepared, and warm customer services.
Palm Beach, Florida
“Asian tapas”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We went for an early dinner and were able to dine on the $5.00 bar bites.
They were delicious. The dumplings, pork buns and all our dishes were better than expected. We would definitely return. Don't forget the Sangria it was yummy with a punch

Visited June 2014

st louis
“Not impressed!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stopped in for first time. Sat at the bar, the bartender was very friendly. Not sure where the "fresh food" comes into play. Started with an appetizer of "fish tacos". I am sure the fish was not fresh and could have gotten just as good of fish by going to the grocery store and buying a box of Gordon fish sticks.

The place is in need of a good cleaning, some paint and just general upkeep,

• Visited May 2014
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Conference lunch with colleagues”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Within walking distance from our conference, we found this little place. We were a large group and they were quick to place tables together for us. The lunch menu included several combo options so everyone was able to find something.
I went with the chicken teriyaki salad and really liked the dressing. Unfortunately the waiter did forget my starter of the shrimp dumpling but was nice enough to adjust my check and it worked out since the salad was enough for me.
I think the rest of the group enjoyed theirs. One of them had dinner the night before and loved it.
The only other thing was they were a bit slow bringing the food out but tgat

1 Thank JBLocal
West Palm Beach, Florida
“True Street Food Experience”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Palm Sugar is a great spot for fresh food, wonderful flavors and an opportunity to try new Asian influenced dishes. I love the Crispy Baby Bok Choy and the Street Food Special (1/2 oven roasted lemon-grass chicken, papaya salad and sticky rice). Both are enough to share and the flavors are delightful.

• Visited May 2014
WPB
“YOU MUST BE OUT YOUR MIND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PLACE!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

So I ended up coming to this restaurant with my boyfriend. Menu is very interesting and I ordered the pineapple shell with curry rice, cashews, raisin, chicken, and of course pineapple. How awesome does that sound yumm. My boyfriend had miso soup whatever that is :) and he enjoyed it. I am a big fan of Thai Sweet Tea and if you are this is the place to come. What excited my boyfriend as well was that they had Bubble Tea haven't tried it myself but definitely will when I come back to enjoy another lovely dinner.

• Visited April 2014