“Good”
Review of Palm Sugar

Palm Sugar
Reserve with OpenTable
Palm Sugar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 686 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N Dixie Hwy
Description: This concept started from our creator's passion for food, and a vision to add innovative, exotic, and genuine flavors of Southeast Asian to our dining experiences. We focus on quality ingredients freshly prepared, and warm customer services.
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I ate here for the first time a few days ago and the meal I had was excellent and a lot of food too so that was a pleasant surprise. The only downside was the dessert I had was tiny but I cannot wait to go back very soon.

1  Thank SweetIsland

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I very much enjoyed my first visit to Palm Sugar. Be sure to try the Northern Thai Curry Pasta and the Papaya Salad. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Martita429
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food with bold seasoning and fresh vegetables. Really enjoyed soup and avocado salad. Palm Speciale beer was good too.

1  Thank Asa B
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is one of the few restaurants that I have regularly been to that I have liked everything I tried. The green papaya salad is delicious and refreshing. If I didn't know I would never think it was papaya as it has a completely different texture and taste when green. I have had fuzzy duck, chinese eggplants with basil (with duck), the street food special, hot pot, and most of the appetizers and they all had a really great flavor. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone that enjoys Thai food as they have specialties from a different region of Thailand than many of the other Thai restaurants around.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Since I never actually got to eat here I cannot speak to the food. I however have to share my experience as it lead to much disappointment. Imagine travelling 2 hours by Plane and then 1 hour by car to experience this place, getting excited by social media shout outs and promises and then only to be told "sorry we are closed!." It happened like this...got there at about 10:50 p.m. asked the host what time the kitchen closes and he said 12 p.m. So me and my wife decided to take a short walk on the street as it was our first time there then we would come back before they close to eat because that is where we decided we would dine....yes it's late but hey..we were travelling from a distance! Got back at 11:15 pm to notice they were packing up. Asked the gentleman whats going on and he said "we are closed". So i said we just came here not too long and was told you close at 12! Guess that didn't matter because the host must have been lying! So that was my experience...All I know, first impressions last so we won't return.
If you decide to go, go early-apparently closing time depends on the mood of the staff.