“Creative pan-Asian in WPB”
Review of Palm Sugar

Palm Sugar
Reserve with OpenTable
Palm Sugar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 676 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N Dixie Hwy
Description: This concept started from our creator's passion for food, and a vision to add innovative, exotic, and genuine flavors of Southeast Asian to our dining experiences. We focus on quality ingredients freshly prepared, and warm customer services.
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has become our favorite spot for lunch, and we bring friends here on a regular basis. The menu offers a wide ranch of traditional and inventive Thai dishes in generous portions, all served by an energetic and friendly staff. We love the fish tacos and the crispy baby bok choy.

There are newer reviews for Palm Sugar

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is the fifth time we have been now and it has been consistently excellent. I usually have the Pad Thai which is first class but felt like a change and had the Street Food Special which is BBQ chicken with Sticky Rice and Papaya Salad. I live in Thailand so I know this is a classic combination served everywhere in Thailand and it was superb. With my Chang Beer and excellent wait staff I could have been at home. We had Calamari and Edamame to share and my friends had Sweet and Sour Chicken and the fore mentioned Pad Thai. Everyone was very happy
There are plenty of choices on Clematis St. But this is my favourite.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great little spot for trying a nearly endless variety of Asian dishes. Fron dumplings, Satays, Sushi, sashimi and rolls to pad Thais of every combination, all prepared with unique twists, you will get to sample nearly all of the mouthwatering delights of Thailand and beyond! This casual spot is not to be missed!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great food at a reasonable price even for someone who is not a big fan of Asian food. There are some unusual dishes that you ought to try. Have been there twice and was greated by the friendly opwner both times. It is now on our list of regular resturants.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

first the music was way to loud and i dont know why they had music playing anyway? this was a chinese restaurant but had loud dance music in the back ground and was hard to talk and listen.
the food was just ok, had the 'pot-stickers' they were good, i had the 'noodles' which were ok, my wife had the 'fish special' which was awful my wife didnt eat it, the fish was dry and no taste , we also had the 'chicken' and that to was ok, we wont go here again,