“Don't let the name fool you”
Review of Palm Sugar

Palm Sugar
Reserve with OpenTable
Palm Sugar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 684 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N Dixie Hwy
Description: This concept started from our creator's passion for food, and a vision to add innovative, exotic, and genuine flavors of Southeast Asian to our dining experiences. We focus on quality ingredients freshly prepared, and warm customer services.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is restaurant has the best Thai food I have ever had. They have great normal dishes and a special street dish menu that are all fantastic. The service is excellent as well. They also have other Asian inspired dishes that will make you want to come back. We have been here for lunch, brunch, and dinner and have always been very impressed.

To satisfy your sweet tooth, make sure to try one of their gourmet cupcakes for desert.

1  Thank UFSigEp

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Cool atmosphere, Cool menu, food simply average ! There are several Thai restaurants in town with better food, especially for the money. If you are looking for a nice atmosphere and not concerned about the taste of your food, this is the place for you.

1  Thank Dan R
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is one of my new favorite restaurants! The food was great (I highly recommend the shrimp wonton soup), the staff was the best I've had in years. You will find the nicest people working at Palm Sugar, and they will be sure to make you're meal a great one!

1  Thank artlover1412
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I think Palm Sugar had been open about 6 months but this was my first visit. It's a mix of Asian Cuisines, a Bar and a Cupcake Shop.
I had the Pork Buns which were a twist on the famous ones from Momofuku N.Y.and delicious. Followed by an excellent Pad Thai which had just the right amount of heat ( I chose 4 out of 5 on the heat scale). We had some Mini Cupcakes to go ,just to try them out. Our Thai waitress was very pleasant and the service was good.
This is a good addition to WPB and I will be going back.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

If you like Thai food you can't go wrong here. Staff is very friendly and service is good. Owner Sang understands that if the food is authentic and good, staff is well trained, that customers will come back and refer others. I will definitely come back again to try some of the other dishes. I had the pork belly and pork skewers, white rice, and the hot soup, very delicious, unfortunately I forgot to tell them I don't like cilantro and any raw onions. All in all, a great dining experience.