“excellent dinner experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Palm Sugar

Palm Sugar
Reserve with OpenTable
Palm Sugar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #115 of 654 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N Dixie Hwy
Description: This concept started from our creator's passion for food, and a vision to add innovative, exotic, and genuine flavors of Southeast Asian to our dining experiences. We focus on quality ingredients freshly prepared, and warm customer services.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent dinner experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is one of my new favorite restaurants! The food was great (I highly recommend the shrimp wonton soup), the staff was the best I've had in years. You will find the nicest people working at Palm Sugar, and they will be sure to make you're meal a great one!

1 Thank artlover1412

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Strange mix that works”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I think Palm Sugar had been open about 6 months but this was my first visit. It's a mix of Asian Cuisines, a Bar and a Cupcake Shop.
I had the Pork Buns which were a twist on the famous ones from Momofuku N.Y.and delicious. Followed by an excellent Pad Thai which had just the right amount of heat ( I chose 4 out of 5 on the heat scale). We had some Mini Cupcakes to go ,just to try them out. Our Thai waitress was very pleasant and the service was good.
This is a good addition to WPB and I will be going back.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Long Beach, California
“Very friendly and highly recommended”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

If you like Thai food you can't go wrong here. Staff is very friendly and service is good. Owner Sang understands that if the food is authentic and good, staff is well trained, that customers will come back and refer others. I will definitely come back again to try some of the other dishes. I had the pork belly and pork skewers, white rice, and the hot soup, very delicious, unfortunately I forgot to tell them I don't like cilantro and any raw onions. All in all, a great dining experience.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
New Rochelle, New York, USA
“Smart, Sleek Asian Fusion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

This very sleek and well designed Thai restaurant in West Palm Beach is a must-see for casual "Pacific region" dinig. Casula but smart, the interior is very cool. The menu, however, is the star attraction--many noodle dishes inspired by Japanes cuisine, many Thai classics (you have to try the green papaya sald!), and scores of clever choices that include chicken, seafood, tofu and beef. All in all, a fine spot for dinner--and unusually, a very good and affordable wine list. Excellent New Zealand Sauvignon Blancs at only $7 per glass!

1 Thank Geoff B
Mesa, Arizona, United States
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Since we had to brave a torrential downpour to get there, we nearly had the place to ourselves. The food was delicous. Pork buns were yummy, as well as the fish tacos, and the mongollian beef. The fried rice was fresh and light, not at all greasy. We got a couple cupcakes to go, my son loved the banana peanutbutter one, I had triple chocolate. Delicious!

Visited October 2012