“Very good breakfast and lunch”
Review of City Diner

City Diner
Ranked #44 of 727 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: Listed both on Urban Spoon and Yelp.
Description: Listed both on Urban Spoon and Yelp.
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Quick service , home made food , great variety
Full portions and one of the best diners in the area
Good value for the price

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere of the diner was nice . They have a beautiful murial painted on the wall in the parking lot. A lot of antique decorations. It reminded me of the 50's. The service was professional and fast.I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Ordered home fries and there was candy in my fries. I also saw a roach crawling while waiting for my my order

Reviewed August 4, 2013

It's an in spot because its different and brings back memories of a Real Diner. Very broad menu e with homemade meals. Great Diner atmosphere and service. Good for couples, kids and just about everyone. Old fashioned great service with a diner counter as well. It's just plain cool. Nothing to complain about and a nice for-a- change basic American food meal. A repeater for sure.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I really like finding myself back in time at this place. I have lived out of the US for 30 years, and the City Diner serves food that I didn't know I'd missed. I find myself getting grilled cheese and bacon sandwiches there