“A fun day at the Water Park.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Miami Beach, Florida
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“A fun day at the Water Park.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

We went to the park with our 2 8 year olds and 2 10 year olds and 20 year old kids. There was fun for everyone. There are parts of the park where you can let the younger kids run around by themselves and go from ride to ride. We stayed until virtually close time and everyone wanted to stay longer. There were food places throughout the park and something for everyone. The lines at the most popular rides were long. Overall a very fun day.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank risitodeplata

• Turkish first
Coral Springs, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Kids had fun!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I took my 11 year old daughter and her friend to the Rapids on 7/31/13. It was so crowded. Even though we got there right when it opened, there were already tons of people and numerous camps. They are also very strict about searching your bags for food (don't even try and sneak anything in). The person did let us bring our water bottles (not sure if he was just being nice). That was a good thing since I did not see any water fountains. Despite the crowds, the lines did move (some were a little longer). The line to order lunch took a very long time. If I ever go again, it will be on a weekend when there are no camps (maybe in September). My daughter and her friend had a blast. Me-not so much!

Visited July 2013
4 Thank Deena A
West Palm Beach
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great water park in Palm Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Enjoyable for the whole family. Great water rides. Parking not included in admission. Have lockers for a charge. A bit expensive, but make the most of the day by being there. Have long lines but worth the wait. A fun day for everyone.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Debra S
Toronto
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Waterpark for all ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

My daughter and I ventured to the park during March Break 2013. There was no issue with lineups or feeling over-crowded. This was our second visit to the park, the other was March Break 2012. This time we opted to bring our own lunch and drinks which can be left in large picnic areas just outside the entrance. Outside food is not permitted but with minimal effort you can save yourself some money. I felt very safe leaving a small cooler in this area as it is within the park grounds.

For such a large well maintained facility, I feel the pricing is worth it. There staff are very professional and even they have senior staff who are always watching their performance, which I happened to notice during one of my old-fart breaks. Coupons are not found online so don't waste your time, this may change in the future, but at the moment the only coupon to be had is a BOGO, which you may receive when paying for admission to be used the next time. We were only planning one visit so we sold the coupon for a few dollars to a couple behind us.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Little_Sprout
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“high price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

it was a nice place again its pricey for a family of 4 i think. but once your in its nice but the lines can be long bring lots of sunblock please.

Visited June 2013