“Horrible”

Ranked #359 of 694 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This place is horrible. I ordered from this place twice and twice my order was wrong. First I tried to order 2 large pizzas with pepperoni and it came out with peppers. The boy on the phone did repeat the order back to me with the correct order and still it was incorrect. The boy did apologize for his mistake and they remade our pizzas, still incorrectly. Trying to give them another chance I ordered one large pizza with extra sauce and a bunch of toppings accompanied with a large order of mozzarella sticks. AGAIN, my order was horribly wrong and undercooked even though, a girl this time, repeated my order. Calling them and telling them what went wrong, they could care less. Stating that on the ticket reads something different. I would possibly be less upset if my pizza wasn’t undercooked to where I was eating dough. I will never eat here again and I advise anyone who would like to try a new place to avoid this one at all costs!

Vickie V, Owner at Jay's Pizza and Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Wow, we just happened upon this review and would like to offer you a chance to make it right. We strive to offer the best quality and service but if we failed to live up this time, please stop by and ask for the owner, he will make it right. thank you

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is a nice place with a great owner who knows how to make good food. Take out there quite often and they make a very good pizza

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Jays is our #1 place for pizza when we visit from NY. We are pretty selective with our pizza places and Jays delivers. Fresh subs, salads, pasta too.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Not much atmosphere but the pasta is good, and the sandwiches are good and the pizza is like NYC cheesey and with oil.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

A few of my girlfriends and I stopped at Jay's for a slice of pizza before a concert down at the Cruzan Amphitheatre. It's great that they sell pizza by the slice! The cheese pizza was good...nothing amazing, but it got the job done. I did try a garlic knot, and they were super yummy! The location was great for us since we were on our way to the concert, but it does seem like it's kind of out in the middle of nowhere.