“Superb sushi!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Superb sushi!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was looking for a sushi place for take out since the one across from my apt is closed. I searched and found this place. So glad I did! I only had the Malakor Roll but it was some of the best sushi I've ever had! The roll was priced at $16. It came out in about 10-15 minutes when I placed my order. The server was kind and offered me a seat and water while I waited for my take out. Recommended!!

Ottawa
“Authentic Thai food”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Went for lunch during the week. Cute little tiki patio in the back where we ate. Our server was very friendly and made sure we knew what we were ordering and didn't order too much food. The pleasant surprise was the balance in the ginger salad dressing that came with our lunch order. Appetizers were pricey as they were close to the same as a main course. All four of us commented on the great flavor and quality of food. Would definitely recommend and would eat here again.

• Visited December 2012
Delray Beach, Florida
“Very nice, but a bit pricey”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

First impressions were correct. This is a very authentic Thai restaurant, with great decor and atmosphere. They have a small sushi bar, also. The restaurant is fairly small, which makes it nice a cozy. A good place for a romantic dinner. There is outdoor seating and pick-up service.
The menu selection was great and even includes Vietnamese Pho. The place is a little pricey though. We visited on a Saturday evening and the place was full. Worth calling ahead to make a reservation, as there is only about 15 tables, inside. We look forward to returning, but not too oftne, due to high prices.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank colbox
San Antonio, Texas
“love this place”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

i love this place, but they have to change their menu. Its always the same they have to be more creative.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank kjj150
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Scrumptious!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We ate soooo many dishes and all were absolutely scrumptious!

Appetizers included Crispy Money Bag (so unusual, so tasty), Spring Roll (well prepared with a delightful sprig of mint and a wonderful honey peanut sauce), and Crispy Calamari (so light they could have floated off the plate).

Dinners included Massaman Curry (best we've ever tasted!), Lad Nar Noodles (mild, just the way one of our guests preferred), Drunken Noodles (oh so spicy good) and Chilean Sea Bass fillet to die for.

We were so in love with the food that we just had to sample the desserts: Pumpkin Custard (very unusual with an extremely fresh-from-the-garden taste), Volcano Banana (who would have thought that black beans make a great dessert topping?), Green Tea Ice Cream (as good as I had in Japan), and Sticky Rice with Taro & Coconut Cream (sticky, creamy and wonderful).

The service was incomparable. We were attended to at all times courteously and promptly and never did anyone hover noticeably or interfere with our enjoyment.

And if the fantastic food weren't enough, this establishment is so pleasing to be in and look at. The artwork on the walls, the soothing eclectic music, the table settings: tasteful, unusual, captivating.

Can't wait to go back!!