“Fun experience!”
Review of iScootPalmBeach

iScootPalmBeach
More attraction details
Owner description: We deliver 50cc (over 18, driver license) and 250cc (over 23, motorcycle endorsement) motor scooters to Singer Island and other areas in Palm Beach County for multi-day rentals. We also have some scooters available for pickup in downtown West Palm Beach. Call or text for info, reservations are required. A self-guided tour along the ocean? Vacation transportation? We've been around since way back in 2011.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We rented the electric bikes and toured around Palm Beach area and had a blast. The owners were fantastic and very helpful in informing us where to ride to. We were gone about 2.5 hours and toured around palm beach. We rode along the bike paths and were amazed by the massive homes and beautiful scenery! Such a fun way to see palm beach!!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Hands down this is an awesome experience. Very affordable, and the best customer service i have seen in a long long time! The experience is like no other! You rent a scooter and the company provides you a small very easy to read map of places they recomend you go. You can follow scenic guide or just go do as you please. Family owned business so customer service is superb! In fact I drove to the place and had to pay for parking but the owner was so nice he let me park my vehicle behind his business for free! Me and my girlfriend followed the guide provided and then also took a stroll through downtown west palm beach which is great for adults.

1  Thank Jare G
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My family and I rented mopeds at I-Scoot and had a lot of fun! My husband had experiences in the past with motorcycles and my son had rode a dirt bike in the past, but my daughter and I were complete novices. I took to the scooter pretty quickly, but my daughter was a bit apprehensive. Although she was a bit uncomfortable, as it was her first experience, the ower made sure that she felt comfortable and that she knew how to control the scooter before letting her scoot around with us. The four of us had a great time scooting up the coast, in the nearby neighborhoods and really enjoyed the scenary and the beautiful homes. This was an experience that we will be talking about for years to come.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is a really cool place and an excellent way to see the area. The owner taught us all we needed to know about the scooters. We spent the day touring Palm Beach and the surrounding area. We went all the way to Delray Beach. It was a gorgeous ride. Tons to see. It was a great experience and well worth the price of a daily rental. I highly recommend iScoot. I would definitely rent from them again. Thanks iScoot!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I went to iScoot hoping to rent a moped but they had all been rented for the day. This proved to be no problem as they also rent electric bikes. Laticia explained to me that it is almost better to have the electric bike because then you are permitted to ride on the island's bicycle path that runs along the beaches as well as past some of the most beautiful houses I have ever seen. I went everywhere including the Flager Museum which is another must do if you are interested in Art/History/Architecture. If you need to have the moped be sure to make a reservation! Great time for everyone.