“It was an amazing experience”
Review of iScootPalmBeach

iScootPalmBeach
More attraction details
Owner description: We have been renting small large motor scooters since way back in 2011. For the most fun in the sun, ride along the ocean, past mansions and yachts, down Worth Ave., through downtown West Palm Beach. Over 18, driver license.
Reviewed April 9, 2012

After spending a long day at the beach my friends and I were looking for a more relaxing way to have fun. That's when a local suggested we should check out iScoot. We went and it was exactly what we needed. After the friendly staff gave us a quick lesson we were off. It was the most amazing way to end our day. I am most defiantly going there again :)

1  Thank Daniela P

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff. They're local and had great suggestions of where to go, eat, relax, unwind, etc..

2  Thank TheJab
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My family and I had a blast! The whole experience was awesome. The staff, esp. Letty, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient (we had a 9 & 11 yr old). We opted for the electric bikes and it was the best. It was an easy, fun ride and burned calories in the process. I don't know who had more fun, the parents or the kids. All I know is that we all had a beatiful and truly enjoyable experience. We would do it again in a second, and plan to on our next trip down.

1  Thank BertaMtz
Reviewed April 3, 2012

On our short trip to West Palm Beach, my husband and I saw this cool rental place where they had scooters, bikes ect... We rented 2 scooters and off we went by the waterway and other amazing places. We had a lot of fun and I'm pretty sure, you'all will too.

1  Thank Sanjui P
Reviewed April 3, 2012

My first time riding a scooter and I enjoyed it so much! It's so easy & sooo relaxing! The store has a good selection of bikes & different colors (red for me!). Owners are nice & easygoing so you feel comfortable from the very beginning. You have to try it! Definitely going back!

3  Thank DNT1