“Blah food, poor excuse for mimosas”
Review of The Wine Dive - CLOSED

The Wine Dive
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dixie Hwy
Florida
“Blah food, poor excuse for mimosas”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We went to brunch as that seems to be all the rage downtown. We got the bottomless mimosas as everyone else seemed to be enjoying them. They were mostly orange juice and didn't really resemble a true mimosa. The flatbreads we got were average as well. It was packed and so service wasn't too quick either. If you are coming for the party atmosphere then this is definitely your place. There are lots of people and thumping music and everyone was having a great time (including us).

Visited September 2013

Jupiter, Florida
“Great food, wine & service nothing more”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was taken to wine dive by my family on my birthday. I usually do not like to drive to far and it was Thursday night on Clematis ( they close the street for a big party for you tourists ) and I expected it to be really crowded. Was met by a very friendly staff who seated us right away in a nice dark wood interior. Then the fun began. Our waiter was upbeat and knowledgeable. He recommended an amazing wine (not of the reserve list as expected) and we let him pick his selection for a cheese board. We devoured that creative selection and went on to dinner. Two of us had multiple small plates while others ranged from burgers to prime rib. It was all good. I have to comment on the lobster Mac cheese and the best bite of pork belly I have ever had. Only critique would be a little expensive and the music was way to loud for great conversation and they would not adjust it. Quieter in the back

• Visited July 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Great brunch food! Bottomless mimosas/ bloodys for $10”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We were seated right away at noon which is good on a Saturday during Sunfest. Sat outdoors...nice atmosphere and good people watching. Food was excellent I had an omelette ad my boyfriend got the eggs Benedict with pulled pork. My boyfriend got breakfast potatoes with his he said they were overdone and bland. I substituted for the cornbeef hash and it was amazing i couldn't stop eating it lol even though I was full. Mimosas unlimited but alot of orange juice which I didn't like couldn't really tell there was champagne. Service was great. Def will be back again, but next time I will try the bottomless bloody Mary's !

• Visited May 2013
Vienna, VA
“Great Find after strolling the streets”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Great find - recommended by our hotel bartender. We came for brunch - unlimited Bloody Mary's and Mimosas for $10! Not crowded at all on a Sat morning. We were inside at a roomy booth. Outside tables were squeezed onto the sidewalk and looked a bit crowded. We had the breakfast egg flatbread with chorizo - excellent, and a fish sandwich. Great service and excellent find. We need to come back for more!

• Visited March 2013
edinburgh
“Great find.. Happy hours great value”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Had wine and a nice appetiser here .. 241on the wine during happy hour ... Nice laid back atmosphere ... Recommended

• Visited March 2013