“Creative Menu, Live Music, Great Service”
Review of The Wine Dive - CLOSED

The Wine Dive
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dixie Hwy
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I love this place. We found it by accident and were really happy that we did. Their tapas menu was fabulous. We ordered too much stuff, the portions were quite large. There were so many interesting things to choose from on the menu but my favourite was the brie in a skillet. The doughnuts were delish for dessert.
The wine list was beyond extensive. The service was helpful and friendly in a genuine kind of way. I look forward to returning.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stopped in after a so so experience acroos the street. We should've come here first. The bartender Brandon was very personable and knowledgable. We had a few tapas along with some nice wines. We sat at the bar and had a filling and casual nite. I recommend the tuna crudo and 4 cheese flat bread.

2  Thank bobbylupo
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Went for my first time for a Happy hour I really liked the decor, it had a nice chill feel to it. I had a Shot, Martini and a cocktail all were made perfect! Had several appetizers that were delish and a great waiter that made my first time at Wine Dive lovely

Reviewed July 9, 2012

They label themselves as "not so snooty" because most Wine Bars in West Palm Beach are usually snooty. This one is not, much more of a laid back atmosphere with walls filled with wooden wine racks. However the wine selection is way over the top. The least expensive California Cab was about $15 a glass! I had the house Cali Meritage that was part of the Happy Hour till 7pm, 2-4-1. We ordered a Ceaser Salad with baby Romaine lettuce topped with Anchovies and dressing drizzled on top. Didin't care for the "snooty" presentation...I would have preferred cold and crisp romaine TOSSED with dressing & grated cheese with the anchovies. However the "Skillet Brie" plate was delicious. Baked slightly with mushrooms and marsala wine sauce. Caprese salad was also well made and plentiful with a nice presentation Service was excellent, we were never ignored even though we ate outside on the sidewalk, nice people watch area. I'd go back to try more unusual items on the menu...probably during Happy Hour. Wine prices here need to take a Dive, why ? Because you're NOT so Snooty !

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Decent wine selection and surprisingly good food for a "bar". The name is confusing to me and, did in fact keep me away for several months. I would return.