“A great snack for a few bucks, Panera Bread at City Place in West Palm Beach,Fl.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #109 of 669 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
West Palm Beach
Reviewed December 13, 2012

In a hurry and looking for quick comfort food for lunch or even dinner? Try Panera Bread at downtown West Palm Beach's bustling City Place on Rosemary Street. Their homemade soups are especially worth trying and the selection of pastries and sandwiches at bargain prices will keep visitors returning over and over again.

Visited November 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dissapointed service twice”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I live in California, love Panera, people are very nice and kind .now in Florida and went twice, the same person got my order , her name us Mary. Very rude , no nice ..... Makes me think twice now go back.

Tallahassee, Florida
“No quiche...stale danish”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I went there for breakfast...I didn't see many breakfast spots in City Place. They were all out of quiche, the girl said they only make 16 each morning. I was disappointed I had my taste buds ready for the quiche. I ordered a cheese danish pastry...it was so stale another disappointment! Panera is a bakery their baked goods should always be fresh.

• Visited January 2012