La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
GardenInn.com
$89
$80
$105
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$138
$129
  • Breakfast included
$113
Hampton.com
$109
$98
EmbassySuites.com
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$97
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$110
$95
All reviewsstay at la quintaroom was cleanfront desk personnelcontinental breakfastthe breakfast areaeasy accessyogurtwest palmclose to the airportpeggyturnpikemicrowave
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The first room I was put in was a smoking room which reeked of smoke. I then asked for a different room. The second room appeared to be satisfactory, but then I noticed a large wet spot on the floor next to the bed. I noticed there was no mattress pad on the bed, so requested one. Housekeeping brought one up and handed it to me. It was not clean. When we went to go to sleep, we realized that the bottom corner of the mattress and the sheets were also soaking wet. Housekeeping obviously knew about this as there was a rag/towel under the fitted sheet where the water was soaking the mattress. I called the front desk and was told that there were no other rooms to switch us to and housekeeping was gone for the day, so they could not do anything for us. We therefore slept in the second bed, but did not sleep well. The next morning the front desk switched us to room 326 - a king room. It appeared to be very nice, however, that evening, I killed 4 roaches in the room and bathroom and the next morning noticed another 2 on the wall that I could not reach. Needless to say, we again did not get any sleep feeling like there were bugs in the bed and on us. I reported this the following day and was told it would be "taken care of" - the front desk had already given us a discount for the plumbing leak in the first room, but acted like the roaches were a common complaint and was no big deal. Additionally, there were a number of people staying with dogs for the dog show. There was no marked "dog walking area" and the hotel reeked of pee right outside the elevator. Guests with pets need to be told not to exercise their pets near walking areas of guests and not to let them pee on the trash cans on the sidewalks. I would have liked to have used the pool, but the pool was undergoing renovation. This would not have been an issue if I had been told at the time I made the reservation but there was no notice that the pool was not operational until I got there and observed that the pool was closed. This was my first time at a LaQuinta and will definitely be my last.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank JaxCat0-0
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The hotel was in West Palm Beach, FL. I was assured ground floor room in two calls ahead of time. I was astounded that I was put on the 3rd floor. Very unhappy. Wi-fi didn't work. Only 1 wash cloth provided for 3 days. No tissues.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Quality of premise & rooms has steadily declined over the last couple of years. I have been staying twice a year at this location for 10 years. Not sure if I will be back. Pet policy of only 2 pets per room was not enforced, there were rooms with up to 5 pets. The pool is closed, no mention of that on website.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family