“Clean and acceptable place to stay” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike

La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Nashville, United States
“Clean and acceptable place to stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

I would stay here for the cleanliness and location of this hotel. I wasn't thrilled with no mini-fridge, but not a major issue. I was moderately annoyed with all the dogs. I never read any reviews that mentioned DOGS. I like dogs....I have dogs....but most dogs are not well behaved.....and on my visit, they were not quiet.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
north port, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

very nice place, very clean, very friendly. the location was great for the Barrett Jackson Auction that was only 8 mins away. Plus its very close to the coast for a nice visit. we are from the west coast so to get the chance to see the ocean instead of the gulf is a nice change of view. we would stay there again if the need come about. good chance we will be back nest year for the Barrett Jackson Action again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Grand Rapids, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

The customer service representative at the hotel stated at check in I would not be charged on my credit card until I checked out, so I booked extra nights. I was charged everyday costing more on my credit card due to fees of the credit card. I probably would not stay again because of the lack of knowledge of procedures.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Key Colony Beach, FL, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

My room was infested with bedbugs and had a terrible musty smell. The carpets were so filty that I refused to walk on them barefooted. When I first sat on the bed, it sank so deep I thought I was going to fall. When I reported this to the staff, I was told to see the managfer in the morning. They actually let me stay in that room and on that bed till the following day.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Celebration, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

Reserved online believing the motel was located at City Place in West Palm Beach but address entered in GOS led me to motel near the Turnpike. I arrived early for check-in, was told I would be notified by phone call when room was cleaned & ready. Approximately an hour later I received call that room was cleaned, i entered the room to find that no cleaning had been done - bed was unmade & trash in room. When I phoned the front desk the clerk was quick to remind me that we originally arrived early for check in. Once again I waited for a phone call telling me the room was ready. It was cleaned but the shower was leaking & by morning the floor was wet. I notified the front desk of the leak and that we would be out of the room to allow for repair. We returned to the room to find the hand held shower draped over a shower chair to allow it to drip into the drain. No repair was made. I brought this to the attention of the clerk at checkout and was told it was too expensive to get a plumber on weekends!
Poor service! Misleading advertisement. Disengaged staff! Overpriced!

• Stayed March 2014
Woodbury, Connecticut
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

If you like grungy rooms, noise and Section 8 residents as room neighbors, this is the place for you! If you don't: stay somewhere else! While the rooms are cleaned, they are dingy, grungy and old. The towels are about as thick as Kleenex and our bathtub leaked. Located on a busy highway, there is a lot of street noise. Sat by the pool and overheard two "residents' talking about their prison time and recent releases! No wonder they have a police/security officer who is stationed on property during evening and overnight hours. Quite scary! After this stay, not sure that I'll ever stay at any La Quinta property.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business