“VERY PLEASED with this hotel”

La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed October 2, 2012

From my very first entrance to the lobby, the staff did a great job letting me know that I was important! They answered my questions and researched several things that I needed. They were always quick with a smile and personal greeting. Peggy was a pleasant presence at breakfast. She prepared everything with pride and made sure breakfast was a good experience for all. I recommend this hotel as a good budget choice in central West Palm Beach.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

A La Quinta traveler
Tampa, Florida, USA
Reviewed October 1, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Tifton, Georgia, USA
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This hotel has very friendly staff willing to help with anything. One clerk assisted us in our attempt to find a restaurant we had eaten at many years ago and found that it had been closed for several years, search complete! Grounds are very nice and rooms are well maintained.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Tampa, Florida, USA
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had a great stay during my visit to West Palm Beach at this location. i was pleasantly surprised to find a flat screen tv in my room and as always the bed was beyond comfortable. Most hotels I stay in have weak or cheap tasting coffee. However, not here! the lady in charge of breakfast was named Peggy and made really good coffee. I had to ask her name because breakfast was so good. There was plenty of everything and the whole area was immaculate. I watched as she worked and she was very helpful. I felt like I was home. It may seem silly to make such a big deal about the coffee. However, when I get up in the morning, there is nothing like a good cup of coffee. That is why I even know her name because I had to tell her how pleased I was and asked her name. The hotel must be consistently good because it was almost totally booked. I will be going back. I go to visit West Palm Beach to visit my father and it's nice to know I can stay where I did. I will stay there again when I go back to the area. Fred

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
A La Quinta traveler
Wasilla, Alaska, USA
Reviewed September 20, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed September 7, 2012

It's a 2 star hotel - you get a 2 star hotel. For what it is, it was very good. Rooms were clean, beds were comfy, water pressure was good, staff were friendly and helpful. I'd stay here again. Location was good for us as we were going to see a concert.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Positives: Very clean and comfortable. Price very reasonable. Staff very courteous and accommodating. Pool clean and well maintained. Grounds well kept. Bed very comfortable. Bathroom very clean. Great location, near shopping, restaurants and within driving distance of City Place and the beaches.

Negatives: Not all the rooms have a microwave and refrigerator. No safe in the room for valuables. No vent/fan in bathroom. (There was a grill in the shower wall, but not sure if that was supposed to be a vent/fan or not. If it was, it was non-working.) Bright Side Breakfast is fine, but when they run out of yogurt, hard boiled eggs, bananas, etc.they don't replenish them, so you have to get there early to get the full selection.

Summary: We stayed at LaQuinta City Place for three nights, and would definitely stay again. We were very pleased with the overall comfort and amenities. The hotel is very well maintained and staffed.

Room Tip: Make sure you check to see if your room has a microwave/mini-fridge if that's important to you...