“Wonderful spa”
Review of Anushka Spa

Anushka Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Enter a world of first class luxury, pampering and style. Anushka-the ultimate oasis for mind, body, skin and hair that makes your dreams a reality.Who Loves Anushka?"A once beloved New York City Spa...Where one-stop shopping is taken to another level." AMERICAN SPA"Anushka's 12,000 SQ FT beauty emporium is HOT." PEOPLE MAGAZINE"The famous and fashionable are...Devoted clients of the Anushka Day Spa." HARPER'S BAZAAR"Where the glitterati go to regroup-stellar spa: Anushka's most requested service: Model's Secret Slimmer." MARIE CLAIRE"The chicest new spa in South Florida." OCEAN DRIVE MAGAZINE
West Palm Beach, Florida
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Wonderful spa”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This spa is top notch - my last pedicure lasted a month. They have great packages each month. I have had no issues at this spa. They are clean, friendly and very professional. I also have used the car cleaning service and it was perfect - I have a dog and no hair.

Visited August 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“First Time Visit”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very interesting find, hidden above what appeared to be a tiny retail store on the first floor, I nearly missed it. Once I arrived upstairs (take the elevator, not the stairs for a better arrival experience) I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was more than accommodating, the facilities were efficient and relaxing. A relative had a makeover and I had a massage while I waited. Very professional and most relaxing sweedish massage I've every had. From the phone call to book the appointment to check out every staff member was kind and more than helpful. Some mixed reviews on TripAdvisor admittedly, but it's a "must see for yourself" in West Palm Beach.

Visited June 2013
New York City
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“All is bliss!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Had a fantastic aroma therapy deep tissue massage plus reflexology with Diane. Service was prompt and professional, the facilities were lovely and I had an amazing massage. When the spa manager asked whether I'd enjoyed my experience and asked what type of massage I had, I was so blissed out that I literally couldn't remember! Doesn't get better than that!

Visited March 2013
“Terrible facial”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My husband got me a facial as a birthday gift here, and it was the worst facial I've ever had. The lady basically slapped some creams onto my face, vigorously rubbing it, that it even got in my eyes, it seemed like she was in such a rush to get me out.. It was not an enjoyable experience at all. And for the money that we paid I could I have recieved a couple of better facial services at another west palm beach spa. What a waste of money and time. The manager basically apologized and that was it..

Jupiter, Florida
“Anushka Spa”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

As a gift I was given "a day at the Spa" Hair cut, message and facial.. hair cut was great ! Spa the worst... Left me waiting in a tiny room with two chairs I guest it was their relaxing room after 45 min. I ask if they forgot about me ... No they replied we planned longer for your hair cut ( I'm a man how long could it possibly take !) so you just have to wait ! It would have been nice to let me know I could have had lunch or perhaps they could have sold me another service while I was waiting. Many great Spa's in the Palm Beach area pass on this one

Visited February 2013