“One stop beauty!”
Review of Anushka Spa

Anushka Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Enter a world of first class luxury, pampering and style. Anushka-the ultimate oasis for mind, body, skin and hair that makes your dreams a reality.Who Loves Anushka?"A once beloved New York City Spa...Where one-stop shopping is taken to another level." AMERICAN SPA"Anushka's 12,000 SQ FT beauty emporium is HOT." PEOPLE MAGAZINE"The famous and fashionable are...Devoted clients of the Anushka Day Spa." HARPER'S BAZAAR"Where the glitterati go to regroup-stellar spa: Anushka's most requested service: Model's Secret Slimmer." MARIE CLAIRE"The chicest new spa in South Florida." OCEAN DRIVE MAGAZINE
Reviewed January 25, 2012

This well-known spot has it all--right down to the free valet parking. Have Heidi paint on some highlights, Louis will cut your hair masterfully!
Go see "Dr. Bonny" for all your cosmetic medical needs.
You can have a glass of champagne while you shop their fun clothing and jewelry area.
Don't forget to have you parking validated!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
in 3 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed January 22, 2012

My husband and I escaped from the dreary cold of New England and spent a week in the West Palm Beach area. I found Anushka while doing research on City Place and thought we'd give it a try for a couples pedicure. Looking at the site, I was afraid it was going to be a bit snooty but it was anything but. While the look of the spa would lead you to believe that (it is beautiful!), everyone we met there was so welcoming and made us feel right at home. We opted for the salon spa where we had a private room, which was a soothing mocha color, and equipped with lovely cusiony spa 'thrones'. Our technicians transformed our feet from battered and beaten, to smooth and silky. The atmosphere was zen like, and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the experience. I would go back to this spa in a second, for any treatment - and will the next time we return to West Palm Beach! (Oh, did I mention they offered us a glass of wine when we arrived? - obviously, we must have looked frazzled!)

Reviewed December 31, 2011

wouldn't ever go back. went there for full day of spa treatments on a gift card purchased for Mothers Day, which covered specific items, including lunch - lunch salad was the worst I've ever seen. I would have returned it if I were at a restaurant. Upon checkout I was told I owed more money?? with a fully paid gift certificate?? When I asked for a manager I got a run around and had to wait nearly a week to be contacted and still had no satisfactory answer for the additional charges. I was reimbursed only for the lousy lunch. NEVER will go there again and will NEVER recommend it to anyone. One of the WORST experiences ever...

Reviewed December 2, 2011

I recently was on a vacation with some friends to celebrate my birthday and had the best facial & massage of my life! The staff were friendly, very knowledgable and they carried my fave products. My esthetician Uslin was AMAZING and my massage therapist Artina gave me a great seaweed wrap! Great place to relax and go shop around, they even ordered lunch for us!