“Good Food.”

Dining options: Reservations
Florida
“Good Food.”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Mid-week, not very busy, so service very good. Our group of six had its own table, did not have to share, so enjoyed ambience and food. Portions were generous and tasty. Good choice.

• Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Horrible Service!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went there with our elderly parents and will not go back. After waiting for more than 10 minutes for the hostess to get off the phone and recognize us, I asked for a manager, who was conveniently not there. The hostess was disgusted and stayed on the phone while she grabbed four menus. I told here we needed to use the ramp to get to the upper level because our parents could not navigate the stairs. She actually walked away to the back to finish her conversation and did not come back to seat us. I we t to the bar to ask someone for help because we finally got to the upper tables. The help we got was for the. To squeeze us in at the end of a table. When I asked them to seat us appropriately to accommodate the disabled they said they could not do this. We then left. Bottom line, there are so many good places around to go. I would never go back here or recommend to anyone!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Travel B
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Efficiency triumphs over ambiance”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The steaks were tasty. The shrimp was fine. The whole time I felt the chef looked rushed. Other japanese steak houses cook each course separately to create an experience but, our chef threw the rice, veggies, and meat on the cooking surface at the same time. A family of 5 ate for $175 with tip. I would prefer to spend $250 for a better experience.

• Visited August 2013
Stouffville, ON
“Good Service”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I was at West Palm Beach on a business trip and decided to go to his place with a few coworkers for dinner. Food is good and they cook it in front of you. Our chef was funny and did a lot of tricks. You should definitely check out this place at least once for the experience.

This place was clean and tidy. If you are new to Florida, please order bottle water.

• Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Friendly service; below average food”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This really is not the best place for teppanyaki. I've had much better so unfortunately, I did not enjoy the food when I went. Neither did the rest of my party think that the food was worth its value. Service was very friendly though.

• Visited September 2012