“Fantastico”
Review of Cafe Sapori

Cafe Sapori
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Sapori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 676 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Washington
Description: 205 Southern blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33405 - Tel: 561.805.7313 - Fax: 561.805.7310 - info@cafesapori.com - Directions
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Great authentic Italian. Service is impeccable and the menu is very unique. Its a great plance for family, friends and for a romantic evening

There are newer reviews for Cafe Sapori

Reviewed May 20, 2014

we were a party of 4 and all of us ate from the Summer menu. The service was excellent and the food was very good at a reasonable price

Reviewed May 12, 2014

This was a dinner for a group of 24. The restaurant owner went out of his way to do everything he could to assist me in getting this dinner set up as we were from out of town. Francesco was fantastic as was the entire dinner. Everyone enjoyed a wonderful evening. Great food and great service.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This is a lovely restaurant but I was very disappointed in the food and service. I ordered one entrée upon the recommendation of the waiter. They brought out a completely different entrée and then he tried to tell me that was what I ordered. Needless, to say me meal came out about 5-10 minutes after everyone else's. My entrée was lukewarm and not bad just not tasteful. The best part of the meal was dessert. Yummy tiramisu. Doubtful I would return.

1  Thank WPBTA
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place has the best food in town. Excellent service and authentic. Higher priced but well worth the money

1  Thank Good_Food_Matters