“Always a must when in West Palm Beach”

Middle East Bakery & Grocery
Ranked #108 of 676 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Visiting our son is the first reason we come to WPB, the second is the Middle East Bakery! While living in the Middle East we acquired a love for their food and this place certainly has become a regular stop every time we go to FL. They offer a nice variety of authentic foods--their hummus, pita bread, tabouleh, kibeh, baba ghannouj, shawarmas, and the spinach triangles, just to name a few, are the best! The owners are friendly and genuinely glad to see us when we walk in. I'm already looking forward to our next trip to WPB!

There are newer reviews for Middle East Bakery & Grocery

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Glad I found this little deli/food place. People are always polite and welcoming. I love their pita crackel bread, and other delicacies. Everything is very fresh. Popular with the court and legal crowd in the area. Great for lunch and takeout.

1  Thank canwegonj
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The market and bakery is a true find. This place supplies many of the fine places in Palm Beach area with their hummus, tabbouleh , and pita bread. The dishes are remarkable and my family is always very excited and thankful when I bring home dinner from here. The gyros to go are great . The roasted pepper and basil hummus is my favorite. Don't leave without a bag of fresh pita, if you can't use it all just throw in your freezer. The service is fast and so friendly. The couple who own or run the place always put a smile on my face. This is a great place to pick up food for a picnic, boat ride, or quick fix dinner at home. They also have a small marketplace offering dried fruits, nuts, pistachio nougat, spices, cheese, ect.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I eat here probably every other week- everything is delicious! My favorites on the prepped side are the roasted cauliflower and the lentil salad. Chicken shish ta wok also good- tender chicken, good sauce. Kibbie and falafel are both tasty and very fresh. Service is fast (5, maybe 10 at lunch rush)

Reviewed October 4, 2011

Visited for lunch recently. Good food, good prices. I will return. It has been a few weeks since i last visited, I forgot the exact menu item but I know that it tasted good.