“The place is closed”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Went there for dinner but the place is closed.It is now a burger joint.Too bad they had nice pizzas.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Ordered two large pizzas. No veggies on pizza. Greasy and very expensive. Two large and two bottles of water $42. I gave it 3 stars because it is a notch up from Caesars.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

There is really nothing wrong with this place, just nothing special. Very average pizza, service, menu. Maybe you will like it better, try it.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

The Wood Fire Pizza was AWESOME!! Very Reasonable pricing with a million dollar view of the intercoastal

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We often seek out new places to dine. Sometimes they're great, sometimes they're a dump and other times they're like Grimaldi's, OK but nothing worth going out of you way.

During our visit service was painfully slow. I honestly thought maybe they had lost our order. Refills on my soda where hard to come by. When the waitress finally recognized my soda was virtually empty, it took approx. 10 minutes for them to bring the refill. As they took my glass I didn't even have ice to chew on.

The Pizza lacked adequate cheese to cover the entire pie. At first it looked as if they'd put whole tomatoes on the pizza. In reality it was large areas devoid of cheese where the sauce was showing.

The price was reasonable enough for this location. Currently $14 for a medium cheese pizza. They charge $2 to $4 per topping. This charge applies to each topping, even if you ask for only 1/2 the pizza to have a topping. So if you want a 1/2 pepperoni and 1/2 sausage, you'll pay for 2 additional toppings instead of 1.

While it wasn't bad there are better options for lunch or dinner in the area. It's cheap enough I'd only consider eating here again if I was on a budget and didn't want to drive somewhere else. Otherwise, I'll skip it next time.