“This is definately something I'll do again”
Review of FishCastings

FishCastings
More attraction details
Owner description: Let's Go FISHING!!! Welcome to FishCastings! We invite you to join us as we cruise the picturesque seas in South Florida's most beautiful custom built vessel, Castings. Local to the ocean depths, Captain James combines his charismatic personality, vast aquatic knowledge, and passion for angling to create an incredible experience on the water. Whether Castings is charter fishing, kite fishing, or winning tournaments, the end result is simple: "We Catch Fish!"
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Before we even booked our hotel we booked our trip with James Knox at Fishcastings. He comes highly recommended and for good reason too. He is very friendly, professional and fun. Real patient guy when it comes to us rookies. We managed to catch a beautiful Sailfish and 3 great sized Mahi. Caught a few smaller fish and then my husband got a shark on the hook. We couldn't get the shark in but it was pretty cool knowing he was on there. Ive neve had such a blast. You don't believe me just read the other reviews on any site you'll find on the internet. Noone has anything but good things to say.

There are newer reviews for FishCastings

Reviewed March 18, 2014

From the moment we booked the trip with Cpt. James, to the moment he cleaned the fish for us, we were nothing but delighted. Cpt. James quickly communicated with us prior to the trip with regards to any questions we had, and any weather delays.
On the boat, Cpt. James was very friendly, helpful, and outgoing. He made us laugh, but also continued to "coach" us as we reeled in the Mahi Mahi, and the sharks.
Cpt. James made the deep sea fishing trip enjoyable, and an experience we will never forget.
Recommended to children over 10 and all adults.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We booked Captain James for a birthday gift for my 13 year old cousin. My boyfriend took him out and did they have a blast!
I didn't attend but apparently his company, boat, crew and professionalism are outstanding.
Thank you for taking such care to show Ethan a good time! Not many boys can say that they wrestled a shark to a boat for their birthday!
We will be using you again and again in the future.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

My buddy came in from out of town and we set sail for two trips with Capt James. We had a blast with me catching a keeper Red grouper and my buddy getting his first sailfish. We are both experienced fisherman but these were catches of a life time. With 20 years of fishing florida waters that was one of my best catches ever. We caught some of everything from from sailfish, grouper, mahi, kingfish to Bonita, Barracuda, Blue runners and little sharks. Exhausted by the end of this trip.

Capt. James is a local with local knowledge that can't be beat. He knows where and when to move the boat and consistently put us on fish. You just can't get more bang for the buck. Compare Capt. James to any other trip out there. You will return to shore more then satisfied, hopefully as stoked as I was.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Me and my buddy split two 3/4 days and had the best time. James of FishCastings made us feel like we were fishing with a friend (and now he is). He provided first class service and tracked down the fish. His boat and gear were top notch and ready to fish. We caught 2 Sailfish, 8 Maui, 8 Barracuda, 1 40lb King Mackerel, 3 sharks, 1 Bonita, & a 10lb Red Grouper to top it off. Not bad for two guys. If you want to catch fish and be treated right, James is your guy. A+++. Fish on! Thanks James for all the photos!

1  Thank Eric V