“Boat load of fish….”
Review of FishCastings

FishCastings
More attraction details
Owner description: Let's Go FISHING!!! Welcome to FishCastings! We invite you to join us as we cruise the picturesque seas in South Florida's most beautiful custom built vessel, Castings. Local to the ocean depths, Captain James combines his charismatic personality, vast aquatic knowledge, and passion for angling to create an incredible experience on the water. Whether Castings is charter fishing, kite fishing, or winning tournaments, the end result is simple: "We Catch Fish!"
Jupiter, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Boat load of fish….”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My buddy came in from out of town and we set sail for two trips with Capt James. We had a blast with me catching a keeper Red grouper and my buddy getting his first sailfish. We are both experienced fisherman but these were catches of a life time. With 20 years of fishing florida waters that was one of my best catches ever. We caught some of everything from from sailfish, grouper, mahi, kingfish to Bonita, Barracuda, Blue runners and little sharks. Exhausted by the end of this trip.

Capt. James is a local with local knowledge that can't be beat. He knows where and when to move the boat and consistently put us on fish. You just can't get more bang for the buck. Compare Capt. James to any other trip out there. You will return to shore more then satisfied, hopefully as stoked as I was.

Visited December 2013

Matthews, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fish on! A+”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Me and my buddy split two 3/4 days and had the best time. James of FishCastings made us feel like we were fishing with a friend (and now he is). He provided first class service and tracked down the fish. His boat and gear were top notch and ready to fish. We caught 2 Sailfish, 8 Maui, 8 Barracuda, 1 40lb King Mackerel, 3 sharks, 1 Bonita, & a 10lb Red Grouper to top it off. Not bad for two guys. If you want to catch fish and be treated right, James is your guy. A+++. Fish on! Thanks James for all the photos!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Eric V
Tega Cay, South Carolina
“Great Captain”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Captain James has a great personality and demeanor when it comes to fishing and he finds the fish. My father and I have been with many captains over the years and most of them either want to catch what THEY want or they get angry at you if you get hooked up on a wreck and lose a hook and then tell you how much each hook costs. You won't have that problem with James. He is laid back and makes it very relaxing to fish because you are not worried about doing something wrong because if you do he will politely teach you the proper way and with a smile. It was our first time with Captain James and we plan to see him again in May and yearly after because he is fun.

Barry B Charlotte, NC

Visited May 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Houston, Texas, United States
“Fish Castings is the best charter in Palm Beach”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Capt. Knox is a really good guy - very knowledgable and you'll have a lot of fun. Its cool to find a captain who really just loves fishing and is completely down to earth. Call captain Knox, I promise it'll be worth it.

Visited July 2013
Rochester, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“5.10.13 Fishing Trip”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My buddy and I booked an 8 hour trip with Capt. James and had a great time on the water. Capt. James knew where to go and worked hard to provide us with every opportunity to hook up with big fish. He's an extremely knowledgeable, personable guide who has a passion for fishing. If you find yourself near West Palm Beach, and want to tangle with some arm wrenching fish give Capt. James a call. You will not be disappointed.

asl