Open today: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Sisters day with Capt James

My birthday present from my sister, half day with Capt James. It was an absolute blast. Having... read more

Reviewed July 21, 2016
pellex
Atlantis, Florida
via mobile
Fun fishing experience

My two sons and I wanted to try fishing for the first time, especially with my oldest about to... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2016
Jordp03
West Palm Beach, Florida

All reviews mahi cobia charter captain bonito
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Me and my buddy split two 3/4 days and had the best time. James of FishCastings made us feel like we were fishing with a friend (and now he is). He provided first class service and tracked down the fish. His boat and gear were top notch and ready to fish. We caught 2 Sailfish, 8 Maui, 8 Barracuda, 1 40lb King Mackerel, 3 sharks, 1 Bonita, & a 10lb Red Grouper to top it off. Not bad for two guys. If you want to catch fish and be treated right, James is your guy. A+++. Fish on! Thanks James for all the photos!

Date of experience: December 2013
1  Thank Eric V
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Captain James has a great personality and demeanor when it comes to fishing and he finds the fish. My father and I have been with many captains over the years and most of them either want to catch what THEY want or they get angry at you if you get hooked up on a wreck and lose a hook and then tell you how much each hook costs. You won't have that problem with James. He is laid back and makes it very relaxing to fish because you are not worried about doing something wrong because if you do he will politely teach you the proper way and with a smile. It was our first time with Captain James and we plan to see him again in May and yearly after because he is fun.

Barry B Charlotte, NC

Date of experience: May 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Capt. Knox is a really good guy - very knowledgable and you'll have a lot of fun. Its cool to find a captain who really just loves fishing and is completely down to earth. Call captain Knox, I promise it'll be worth it.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My buddy and I booked an 8 hour trip with Capt. James and had a great time on the water. Capt. James knew where to go and worked hard to provide us with every opportunity to hook up with big fish. He's an extremely knowledgeable, personable guide who has a passion for fishing. If you find yourself near West Palm Beach, and want to tangle with some arm wrenching fish give Capt. James a call. You will not be disappointed.

asl

3  Thank fatgrouper11
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I went out with Captain James and we had a blast. He gave us great tips, knew where to go, and he is a great guy. Will use him again and recommend him.

1  Thank HelenFrank2345