“Fish Castings is the best charter in Palm Beach”
Review of FishCastings

FishCastings
More attraction details
Owner description: Let's Go FISHING!!! Welcome to FishCastings! We invite you to join us as we cruise the picturesque seas in South Florida's most beautiful custom built vessel, Castings. Local to the ocean depths, Captain James combines his charismatic personality, vast aquatic knowledge, and passion for angling to create an incredible experience on the water. Whether Castings is charter fishing, kite fishing, or winning tournaments, the end result is simple: "We Catch Fish!"
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Capt. Knox is a really good guy - very knowledgable and you'll have a lot of fun. Its cool to find a captain who really just loves fishing and is completely down to earth. Call captain Knox, I promise it'll be worth it.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My buddy and I booked an 8 hour trip with Capt. James and had a great time on the water. Capt. James knew where to go and worked hard to provide us with every opportunity to hook up with big fish. He's an extremely knowledgeable, personable guide who has a passion for fishing. If you find yourself near West Palm Beach, and want to tangle with some arm wrenching fish give Capt. James a call. You will not be disappointed.

asl

3  Thank fatgrouper11
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I went out with Captain James and we had a blast. He gave us great tips, knew where to go, and he is a great guy. Will use him again and recommend him.

1  Thank HelenFrank2345
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Fishing was just not meant to be last Saturday. Arranged a morning half day fishing trip with Captain Knox. At first we thought that the weather wouldn't hold out, but on the day prior, we decided to make a go of it. Around 5:30 Friday eve, Captain Knox called me and told me he had some bad news. It turns out that the trip would not happen. Apparently, his boat, or the water close by, was hit by lightening the night before, and all of the electronics from stem to stern were fried. He did his best to find me a charter with one of his friends, but they were all booked. We explored all fishing options to no avail. I ended up at Gator Guns in West Palm and shot off 200 rounds of ammo instead. Best of luck Captain! hope to go fishing on your rewired boat one day!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The best night I spent in West Palm Beach was on Castings with Captain James Knox, and my family. James took us on the smoothest ride and was incredibly interesting with his knowledge of the area. This life long South Florida resident was the perfect host and captain. We stopped for a delightful dinner dining alfresco and jumped back on board for the moonlight portion of the cruise. This is a must do adventure when in West Palm. We will take our son again for a graduation celebration. Make a perfect memory with this sunset cruise!

2  Thank Erin H