Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
GardenInn.com
$89
Hampton.com
$105
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Breakfast included
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$133
$101
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$109
EmbassySuites.com
$95
Doubletree.com
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$110
$97
TripAdvisor
All reviewslonghorn steakhousebeer and wineroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwould stay againfresh fruitexcellent hotelenjoyed my staynice staywest palmbusiness centerthe breakfast areaconvenient locationgreat place to stayeasy accessbusiness tripnice pool
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed here because we just got off the Allure of the seas cruise and were staying in West Palm an extra 4 days to visit friends. I have no complaints about the hotel other than the beds. The beds are very hard. The cruise beds were more comfortable. They should consider replacing the beds with a better grade bed with pillow tops mattresses.
As nice as the hotel is...A good nights sleep is the #1 priority and I did not sleep well at all.

Room Tip: Unless you like EXTREMLY floor like mattreses, don't stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear Guest -

A good night's sleep is very important to us because we know how important it is to our guests. Thanks for letting us know about your bed so we can do a thorough quality check. We encourage all guests to let us know if they ever experience discomfort during their stay so we can address it right away. I regret that we didn't have the opportunity to accommodate you and hope to have another chance to make your next stay great.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I booked this hotel relatively last-minute because it was close to the airport. I almost always choose Hampton Inns because they are clean, have great service, and of course, they have free breakfast-and this Hampton was one of the best I've stayed in! Not only were the lobby and pool areas beautiful and the front desk super helpful, but we somehow ended up in a room almost as large as our apartment (we live in NY, so we're not big on space, but this was impressive!)-I'm not sure if it might have been a handicapped-accessible room, thus giving the guest more space, but either way, it was gigantic! The fridge and microwave were perfect since we often travel with our own food, and the breakfast (and evening cookies!) was great. The property is very clean and one could see housekeeping and facilities workers mopping and tidying up throughout the day. The pool area is lovely and comfortable, though my only negative aspect of this review is that one can access the hotel from the parking lot through the pool gate, which seemed less than secure (at one point, I saw a slighty inebriated person who I thought had come off the street enter the area to smoke, which I did not appreciate-turned out he was a guest, but it was unnerving nonetheless). Perhaps I'm over-vigilant about these things being from NYC, and the area is very upscale-looking since it's a corporate park, but still something to consider-perhaps having the pool gate key-card accessible from the parking lot is not a bad idea. Otherwise, all in all, I'd say this Hampton Inn is top notch, and I'd certainly stay here again if I need to be near PBI airport.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We have stayed here regularly every January through March for the last 3 years. It was great at the beginning, but it is now becoming a very average Hampton Inn. One day this week our room was not cleaned at all; and three weeks ago, our room was not cleaned until after 4 PM even we left the room since 7 AM. There was no tissue paper in the room, and I went to the front desk to get some. The front desk lady was not happy that I needed some. There usually have many large groups staying here this time of the year. They clean up the breakfast food quickly and there were times they were out of items, as well as at the manager's happy hours. However there are not a lot of options of comparable places to stay west of Turnpike between West Palm and Wellington.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Guest -

First and foremost, we truly appreciate your loyalty to us and value your business. I'm terribly sorry to hear that the recent service levels have not been as stellar as in past visits. It's very important to us that we offer guests a great stay and will surely utilize your feedback to improve.

We are planning a complete renovation of our guests rooms this summer and look forward to welcoming you back with the hospitality you know and expect from us.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The front staff was so helpful and the hotel itself was clean. I am always pleased when I stay at a Hampton Inn. Great location and there is a Taco Bell close for late night snacks! I is within walking distance to several restaurants and shops. Easy to get to from the airport

Room Tip: Ask for a room that overlooks the pool area. Breakfast stops exactly on time.
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Let me just say that for the amount per night, I expected the rooms to look a little bit updated and modern. Everything was ancient except the bed, don't get me wrong, vintage is nice if it matches. The atmosphere of the room kept me from doing anything other than sleeping there. Let me not mention, again, for the amount I paid, there should be fully functional batteries in the remotes. I have bad knees, so getting up to change the channel became tedious. The free breakfast was good though.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Guest -

Giving guests what they need and what they want before they ever ask is always our goal. However, based on your review it looks like we fell a bit short of the typically consistent service we provide.

We want to advise you that, yes, the rates are high for this market during the time period of your stay and are competitive to the market; however, we too feel its time for an update our rooms, to stay competitive. We have a full renovation of all our guest rooms scheduled to take place this summer and will be upgrading all of our amenities. We hope we'll get another opportunity to demonstrate our true Hamptonality, should you return to sunny West Palm.

Kind regards,