Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike
$94
$85
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$87
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
  • Breakfast included
$144
  • Breakfast included
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$127
$121
$107
$105
Doubletree.com
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$117
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
$114
$76
HIExpress.com
All reviewslonghorn steakhousefront deskbeer and winecomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanwould stay againfresh fruitexcellent hotelnice stayenjoyed my staywest palmbusiness centerthe breakfast areaconvenient locationgreat place to stayeasy accessnice pool
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Stayed here on business for a day and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms are very nice and clean, the staff very friendly and the hotel basically knows its purpose. There's a longhorn steak house right behind the place and a sports bar. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank wetravelalotToronto
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Very nice... Was in town working just up the road. seem like it is in the middle of everything. Erica from the front Desk was very pleasant to talk to and suggested a few very good restaurants. Room was very comfortable and cozy

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank dh2121gb
Reviewed November 11, 2011

The woman at the front desk, appropriately named Sassy, was one of the rudest employees I have ever met. She did not greet my husband and I when we entered. She acted as though we were bothering her. The first room received, right next to the elevator, was noisy and was not going to work for us. She grudgingly moved us. The next room had the message light on the phone blinking, which made it difficult to sleep after a long day driving. When we called the front desk, she dismissed me by saying that we had no messages and someone would clear the phone in the morning. This type of rudeness and inattention to customers is simply not acceptable, especially in today's crowded job market.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank born2travel262
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I was working for 3 days here. It was great just off the motorway.
Good, clean and with helpful staff

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2011

We had to schedule a quick trip and overnight stay in West Palm beach. My niece recommended this hotel after she searched the area. The hotel looked nice from their web page. But you never know until you arrive. We arrived very early and were prepared to wait for our room even though it would be 2 hours before check-in. The person who waited on us when we checked in told us he will check to see when he could get the room ready. He made 1-2 calls and even when to the floor to talk to housekeeping to see if they could rush. He came back and asked if we could wait 15 mins and assured us that the room would be ready. In 15 minutes we were in our room. He also assisted me in getting the WiFi connection working. We only stayed overnight but the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was much larger than we expected and very clean. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it very highly.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family