“EXCELLENT”

Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed February 6, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel quite a few times. Its location to the airport is excellent. A van can pick you up and take you back to the airport. The facility is spotless and the employees are very helpful and polite. The bistro off the lobby area is very convenient and the food is delicious. The rooms are spacious and the accommodations are top-notch. The Wi-Fi is so helpful and appreciated. The pool is beautiful and well-maintained. We celebrated a birthday party in one of the conference rooms and it could not have been nicer. Everyone is so pleasant and genuinely wanting to make your experience the best you have ever had. The grounds are so well kept and the flowers breath taking. The General Manager does an excellent job.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RVCRAC
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

RVCRAC,
We appreciate your review and continued patronage with us at Courtyard West Palm Beach. It’s wonderful to receive your compliments regarding our hotel, amenities, and excellent service delivered by our staff during your stay. We’re happy to have been a part of the recent birthday celebration, and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for your great review.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I stayed at your hotel three nights in total and this was originally supposed to be two. When my trip was extended an extra night I had to book another courtyard as the rooms were sold out. I told this to the front desk lady Indacia as I was checking out and she went over and above by cancelling the online reservations and calling the other courtyard to make sure no charges would be put to by credit card. I felt like she really cared that I didnt have to have the hassel of switching hotels. Thank you so much! I was in west palm for a business meeting and did not expect to have such a great time. The interaction and friendliness of both bartenders I incountered was top notch. Dakota and Mike really made me feel welcomed. Their food was great too. All in all I think you hit the jackpot with the staff you have at this hotel. Thank you see you in May
Lee Spurlin

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Lee S,
Thank you for your gracious review from your experience at Courtyard West Palm Beach. We appreciate you recognizing the excellent service delivered by our staff. I will be certain to share your compliments with Indacia, Dakota, and Mike on their sincere hospitality and extra efforts that made for an enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you again in May and thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

On January 26 2014 I was staying alone in a room at this Marriot. At approximately 11:30 PM someone attempted to force the door to my room. The door opened, banging against the security lock.
I confronted the intruder and they ran.
I called the desk and the clerk admitted to making an error and booking my room for a guest, including imprinting a key.
Needless to say, I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

njboxer,
We sincerely regret the experience you had during your stay. Please know that we have taken action to ensure this problem does not occur again at our hotel. I was glad to be able to take care of your room expenses for this inconvenience and in speaking with you on the phone I can understand your frustrations. We value you as our guest and hope to restore your faith in our hotel and service team.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stayed here for 3 days. It is very close to the WPB Airport and located in a business park. Good for business travelers to nearby businesses. Shuttle service is great - airport pickup/drop-off, downtown shopping/restaurants drop-offs/pickups, and nearby businesses. My room was big, new and clean. The bistro serves good selections for for breakfast, dinner or happy hour! Free wifi was great too.
Excellent customer service - Michelle was great and friendly at the front desk and shuttle service. Juan were very friendly, and gave me local tips for shopping/dining while he shuttles me around. Rebecca, the general manager, personify great customer service - at the front desk, shuttle, dining, etc. Thank you, Rebecca, Michelle and Juan!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

DANNY N,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing feedback from your experience with us at Courtyard West Palm Beach. We're happy to have been a part of your travels, and we're pleased to hear that our staff's excellence in customer service made for an enjoyable stay. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team, and I will be certain to recognize Michelle and Juan with special commendations for their warm hospitality. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Our stay at the Courtyard/Airport West Palm was one of the most pleasurable experiences we have had. The staff was so helpful and kind and the entire place was very clean. We couldn't have asked for a better stay and will definitely stay again. We stay in this area 2-3 times a year and will not be going anywhere else! Thank you to the great staff at Courtyard Marriott Airport West Palm Beach.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy T

Amy T,
Thank you for your gracious review. It's wonderful to hear that your stay with us at Courtyard West Palm Beach was one of your most pleasurable experiences. Incredible reflections like yours gives us an opportunity to commend our associates on their excellence in hospitality and cleanliness. Please continue to make us your number one hotel in the area. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for your review and patronage.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I would stay at this hotel anytime I am in the south Florida area. The service was exceptional as well as the staff. The location was perfect and I deal for the business I was attending to. Being that I was from out of town the shuttle service was a big convenience, on time and a pleasant driver. I have referred many of my associates there because of the location. The lobby's internet and lounge area was also very useful to conduct business and catch a glimpse of the news.

• Stayed: January 2014

K1lla_cam,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of Courtyard West Palm Beach. We're pleased to know our convenient location, complimentary shuttle service, and exceptional staff consistently meet your satisfaction and business travel needs. We look forward to extending our hospitality to you again in the near future. Thank you once again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Superb service makes staying here enjoyable... Clean and carefree with very enjoyable employees. Very easy to recommend this hotel. I stayed IME a standard room...non- smoking. Being five minutes from the airport makes this hotel very easy to stay in order to be on time for your morning flight!

• Stayed: January 2014

chuckG612,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of Courtyard West Palm Beach. I'm delighted to hear that our staff's excellence in service made for an enjoyable stay, and our close proximity to the airport added convenience to your travels. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you again for writing.