“Awesome staff and customer service”

Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #18 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stayed here for 3 days. It is very close to the WPB Airport and located in a business park. Good for business travelers to nearby businesses. Shuttle service is great - airport pickup/drop-off, downtown shopping/restaurants drop-offs/pickups, and nearby businesses. My room was big, new and clean. The bistro serves good selections for for breakfast, dinner or happy hour! Free wifi was great too.
Excellent customer service - Michelle was great and friendly at the front desk and shuttle service. Juan were very friendly, and gave me local tips for shopping/dining while he shuttles me around. Rebecca, the general manager, personify great customer service - at the front desk, shuttle, dining, etc. Thank you, Rebecca, Michelle and Juan!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

DANNY N,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing feedback from your experience with us at Courtyard West Palm Beach. We're happy to have been a part of your travels, and we're pleased to hear that our staff's excellence in customer service made for an enjoyable stay. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team, and I will be certain to recognize Michelle and Juan with special commendations for their warm hospitality. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Our stay at the Courtyard/Airport West Palm was one of the most pleasurable experiences we have had. The staff was so helpful and kind and the entire place was very clean. We couldn't have asked for a better stay and will definitely stay again. We stay in this area 2-3 times a year and will not be going anywhere else! Thank you to the great staff at Courtyard Marriott Airport West Palm Beach.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy T

Amy T,
Thank you for your gracious review. It's wonderful to hear that your stay with us at Courtyard West Palm Beach was one of your most pleasurable experiences. Incredible reflections like yours gives us an opportunity to commend our associates on their excellence in hospitality and cleanliness. Please continue to make us your number one hotel in the area. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for your review and patronage.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I would stay at this hotel anytime I am in the south Florida area. The service was exceptional as well as the staff. The location was perfect and I deal for the business I was attending to. Being that I was from out of town the shuttle service was a big convenience, on time and a pleasant driver. I have referred many of my associates there because of the location. The lobby's internet and lounge area was also very useful to conduct business and catch a glimpse of the news.

• Stayed: January 2014

K1lla_cam,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of Courtyard West Palm Beach. We're pleased to know our convenient location, complimentary shuttle service, and exceptional staff consistently meet your satisfaction and business travel needs. We look forward to extending our hospitality to you again in the near future. Thank you once again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Superb service makes staying here enjoyable... Clean and carefree with very enjoyable employees. Very easy to recommend this hotel. I stayed IME a standard room...non- smoking. Being five minutes from the airport makes this hotel very easy to stay in order to be on time for your morning flight!

• Stayed: January 2014

chuckG612,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of Courtyard West Palm Beach. I'm delighted to hear that our staff's excellence in service made for an enjoyable stay, and our close proximity to the airport added convenience to your travels. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Because traveling and meeting clients is one of my job requirements, I see myself staying in hotels about four days a week, almost every week. When in West Palm Beach, I always choose Courtyard Marriott. The proximity to I-95 and the Airport and all mayor restaurants makes it very convenient. The meeting rooms are comfortable and very convenient too. The rooms have been recently remodeled and they are clean and beautiful. It was a great experience, as always, the staff is great and can not be more accommodating, ready to help and go the extra mile to please you with a big smile always. I highly recommend the Courtyard Marriott, when you are in WPB whether for business or pleasure.

nidiafb,
Thank you for your review and continued patronage with us at Courtyard West Palm Beach. We're pleased to know our convenient location, accommodating staff, and comfortable meeting rooms are perfectly suited for your business travel needs. We appreciate your feedback and high recommendations of our great hotel. We look forward to your review visit.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Hi, I have spent the past week at the Courtyard and had an Excellent experience! It has been recently remodeled and the staff were great! The hotel is a short shuttle ride from the convention center, airport, andCity Place shopping center. My wife was sick and two staff members went above and beyond the call of duty and should be recognized. Chad the night shift person was extremely helpful and Juan the night shuttle driver was also very helpful. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

David H,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your excellent experience with us at Courtyard West Palm. It's wonderful to receive your kind comments regarding our staff's excellence in service. I look forward to sharing your compliments and recognizing both Chad and Juan on their efforts to exceed your expectations. We hope your wife is feeling better and thank you again for sharing feedback. Please plan to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

My room was lovely and the staff could not have been more accommodating. I was in town to run a half marathon so I needed a bit of extra time in the room after the race. Not only was I able to check in quite earl, my request for a late checkout was honored with a smile, allowing me time to come back after the race and shower and change without being rushed.

The room was spacious and spotless. I'd stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

SouthFloridaPeg,
We appreciate you selecting Courtyard West Palm while in town to run a half marathon. We're pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff accommodating to your requests. We hope to extend our hospitality to you again in the future. Thank you once again for writing.