“Pre cruise Hotel Stay”

Ranked #18 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Cincinnati
“Pre cruise Hotel Stay”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this property. It was everything that was advertised. Close to PBI airport, quick courtesy shuttle and very comfortable and clean. The front desk was very quick with our check in, we used Marriott Gift Cards, and they were very knowledgable about those. I would stay here again or would not hesitate to recomend this property. city Place is near this property and they offer free shuttle service to there and back. We did not use the onsite food service but noticed other people who were having a good time there. I did use the business center to check e-mail and service there was just fine.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Daddybuff
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Daddybuff,
It's great to hear from you and receive such a wonderful review. We're pleased to have had you stay as our guests, and we're delighted you enjoyed your visit. I'm glad to hear that our staff was efficient as well as friendly. Your compliments are well received and we hope to see you again soon.
Rebecca Gabriel, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for three nights while we visited a college. Our room faced the pool which was pretty. Sat outside on the patio on a phone call - very nice. (Probably helps that it was 80 degrees here and 50 and raining at home!) Anyway, the room was spacious and clean.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
wisfamily77,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you and your daughter stayed with us at Courtyard. I hope you had a great time together and a good college visit. We appreciate your compliments about our property and hope you'll have another opportunity to return. Thanks again.
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My family and I stayed here for only one night but the service rendered was impeccable. Everything from the airport shuttle service, to the friendly and welcoming staff was a breath of fresh air from the normal mundane service I've grown accustomed to. They informed us of things ti do in the area and once again the shuttle too us to and from our desired destination. Front desk staff was the BEST as was the young man at the Bistro. The wings r relish btw. Overall: I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming into the West Palm area. Its close to the airport, shopping and attractions. If I return to PBI I am definitely staying here again! Keep up the good work... See you soon :-)

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank MiriamAkilahMalcolm
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
MiriamAkilahMalcolm,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Courtyard West Palm Beach. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit, and we're glad our staff added to your pleasurable stay. I appreciate your recommendation of our hotel to other viewers and hope they too will experience our wonderful hotel and staff. Please plan to visit us again as we enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to see you again soon.
Rebecca Gabriel
Tallahassee
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Spent three nights here while on a work trip. The only reason I gave this hotel an average was due to the traffic noise level. The hotel is right next to busy I-95. If you decide to stay here, ask for a room on the west end of the front side of the building. Outside of that, everything else was great. The room large, nicely decorated and very clean. The lobby (bistro, business center and sitting area) were inviting and served as a great option for relaxing. Everyone on staff was extremely friendly & professional. Dakota was especially good. Don't know how he single-handily served all of us dinning in the bistro in such a timely manner. The hotel is only 2 miles from shopping and restaurants at City Place.

Room Tip: The hotel is right next to busy I-95. If you decide to stay here, ask for a room on the west end of...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank FSU2000
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
FSU2000,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you chose to stay with us at Courtyard West Palm Beach. I'm glad you found our rooms clean, comfortable, and spacious. I'm also glad you liked relaxing in our lobby and enjoyed Dakota's excellence service. I'll make sure to give him a special commendation for his outstanding work. We welcome you to come and visit us again.
New York Metro
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We spent one night here before a flight back home. The hotel looks very new and was very clean. The room was spacious and the staff was nice. The hotel is right across the street from the airport and we did not hear any planes at all.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank asia999
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
asia999,

Thank you for your wonderful review. Even though we only enjoyed you one night as our guest, we're pleased to receive your kind comments. I'm glad you liked our hotel and found a nice, comfortable place to stay before your flight back home. Please keep us in mind the next time you travel to West Palm Beach. We look forward to your return.
Colorado
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This hotel is within minutes of PBI and offers free shuttle service until midnight. Call the hotel when you land and they are there within 5 minutes. There is also a cafe/bar area in the lobby. Not elaborate but comfortable, with full bar service and appetizers/salads/soup/sandwiches. Not sure how long the food service is available, but the bar is open until 10pm. Rooms look to be recently redone, and are very nice. Great place to stay if you want to be in the airport area. Stayed 2 nights and was very happy. If my travel needs require me to stay by the airport again, this will be my choice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
getwhatyoupayfor,

Thank you for your review and letting us know of your pleasant visit with us. I'm glad you liked our hotel and found the rooms clean and comfortable. We appreciate you letting others know that this is a great place to stay and that we offer shuttle services to/from the airport. We hope your future travels will bring you back to stay with us again soon.
Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My boyfriend and I flew into PBIA at approxiametly a quarter to 10pm, after one quick call to your location, the shuttle was sent to the airport to pick us up. VERY CONVENIENT!! Juan, the driver was our first pleasant experience heading to the hotel, Juan was friendly and informed us of local activities in the area. Ie: beaches, shopping malls, and local trains that could take us into Miami. (Great information, for our next visit). This visit was mainly about relaxing, getting away from the stress of fast past area we reside in, as well as our hectic work schedules. Arriving at the hotel, we were greeted by Linda, who was extremely pleasant, personable, and a simply geniume person. Working in the hospitality field myself, I can spot when someone's being "robotic/phony" but that was simply NOT the case concerning Linda. The third person, who made our stay a great one was Dakota from the Bistro(Restaurant). He greeted us, introduced himself, even held conversation with my boyfriend about cars/motocycles, (definetly had my boyfriends attention). Having such wonderful staff, I see first hand why there are majority good/great comments said about this location.

I would like to also thank the GM for honoring the associate rate, I truly appreciate it.

The staff members mentioned really made this vacation/birthday trip amazing, and we are both looking forward to our next visit!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nicole H
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Nicole H,
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad you chose to stay with us, and pleased you enjoyed your visit. We appreciate your recognition of our Associates, Juan, Linda, and Dakota, and I'll make sure they receive a special commendation for their outstanding service. We hope you will come and visit us again for another relaxing vacation soon.