“Surf's up with awesome seafood!”
Review of LongBoards Restaurant - CLOSED

LongBoards Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh Caught Seafood and Oysters Served Daily! We are a New England spot with a casual feel. Located at right on Clematis St in West Palm Beach. Happy Hour Daily from 4pm-7pm and Live Music rocking on the weekends.
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Being a fan of surfing and the beach, I was immediately drawn to this place due to all the old skool wooden surfboards hanging from the rafters. The menu is mainly seafood and has many amazing choices, some of which I have rarely, if ever, seen at other seafood restaurants. I had Polynesian fish sliders and crab-cakes. The fish was cooked perfectly and seasoned exactly right. The crab-cakes were the most flavorful I think I have ever eaten and the sauce with them was bang on. I was there for a business dinner quite late and everyone enjoyed their meals as much as I did. One thing, get there earlier than 10pm as some of the sides and desserts were sold out by then. That's just the way it is with fresh food! DO NOT MISS THIS RESTAURANT! I will definitely be back!

1  Thank ShareTheWorld

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I really like the beachy atmosphere. I look for seafood restaurants and I am glad I found this one. We were four people and each one enjoyed their food. The decor was attractive and Ryan the waiter could not have been more helpful and friendly. I look forward to returning.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Had sautéed hogfish....it was scrumptious. The crab soup was really good....mot chowder.?But still quite good. Waiter, Rick, was excellent. He knew all about the menu and was friendly and attentive. We will go back!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We live in a great food town, and downtown is sometimes good, but too often the owners are looking for tourists, and the decor is generally an indicator. Longboards is a great looking venue, but the food was convincing. We had a fairly large party, but the staff was friendly and accommodating to a fault. The young (20's) people raved about the fish tacos, and my wife loved the fresh hog fish. The yellow tail snapper was perfect and make sure you try the roasted Brussels sprouts. Wait, why are waves breaking on the big screen while I'm having a foodie moment? Never mind, this is delicious AND fun.

1  Thank Paperman87
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Please do not waste your time going for lunch, food and service are no good. We used to like for dinner but now quality has gone way down and prices up. Also loud cowboy music blasting in the dining room does not make for an enjoyable evening. Try it for happy hour, drinks and apps are all $5, and for what it is, good deal.