“Very disappointing.”
Review of LongBoards Restaurant - CLOSED

LongBoards Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh Caught Seafood and Oysters Served Daily! We are a New England spot with a casual feel. Located at right on Clematis St in West Palm Beach. Happy Hour Daily from 4pm-7pm and Live Music rocking on the weekends.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

There were four of us dining and we all ended up with very small portions with a 50 minute wait. The food was just average at best and quite over priced.
There are too many other restaurants on Clematis.....

There are newer reviews for LongBoards Restaurant

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I would avoid this restaurant as there are too many options on Clematis Street in West Palm Beach for restaurants. First, we couldn't find it as they have very poor signage, then when we got there, the could not find our reservation. After being seated, it was 30 minutes until a server took our order for water. 15 minutes, she was back for our order. It is a seafood restaurant and we order crab cakes. Not ready. Oysters as an appetizer. They never come. My wife gets her salad after 50 minutes (after the order was given) and I get mine with the meal 30 minutes later. The quality of the food was "OK." Nothing to make me want to return. Overall, we were there for 90 minutes and my wife ended up with a fish sandwich. If you go, don't say I didn't tell you ahead of time.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We picked up a group on for Longboards and thought we'd give it a try. The menu online listed a lot of intriguing seafood items. Arrived about 6 and Happy Hour was still on: drinks 1/2 price and a few specials. There were 4 featured seafood entrees, all of which sounded good. We waited and waited for our salads while the waiter kind of drilled around his tables but never quite got back to us. About 40 minutes later he said up with entrees and oh yes, our salads. The main aS deliciously sauteed with cauliflower au dent. My husband's blackened red snapper was also good; potato wedges just blah. We liked the salads of mixed greens with Dijon vinaigrette but had it as dessert. Casual ambience very pleasant and opens to sidewalk eating. Our complaint would be this wasnt particularly generous, no bread, and if the salad has been served earlier, the wait would not have seemed as long.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is a relax environment with great food. I have purchased a groupon many times for this place because it has great food. One night I had the Hog Fish, which is rare at times for a restaurant to have in the first place and it was really good. Great place for food and a drink! No need to dress to impress just sit back and enjoy!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

LongBoard's is a relaxed, casual surf themed restaurant which is vey welcoming to all guests. The food is good and it's so consistent. I suggest guests sample everything on the menu and simply have a great time.

While the food is good, what makes this restaurant shine is the staff--every single member of the staff. Chris, the manager is so kind and welcoming! They all make guests feel at ease. I look forward to returning regularly.