“Surf's up!”
Review of LongBoards Restaurant - CLOSED

LongBoards Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh Caught Seafood and Oysters Served Daily! We are a New England spot with a casual feel. Located at right on Clematis St in West Palm Beach. Happy Hour Daily from 4pm-7pm and Live Music rocking on the weekends.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

If you are lucky enough to find a parking place nearby (as we were) it is a really "neat" place to eat. The decor is all about surfing with lots of surf board adorning the walls. The menu offers some unique twists on what would othewise be ordinary options - I had a chicken dish which had a gorzonola cream sauce - I associated it with an alfredo sauce made with gorgonzola instead of the traditional grated cheese. We were fortunate to have a promotiona offer which made the meal quite affordable. The rolls were served in a little pail which I felt gave it just a touch of flare and uniqueness. Our server was very efficient and very friendly - it was even more efficient because he was trainng someone so they were both very attentive to us.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Do not bring your kids here! I had to go next door while our party ate and get my kids pizza because Longboards doesn't have a kids menu. I mean seriously?! They have a very different menu and a lot of the people in our party couldn't find anything on the menu that was appetizing.

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been here twice and both times we had an enjoyable dinner! Lobster sliders are delish, drinks are yummy (esp for happy hour), i always get crab legs which are yum! My boyfriends favorite meal was the seafood pasta!!! The second time he ordered the lobster roll and it was good but too much bread!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Odd service. Watress did not know what beers they served. Food was dissapointing. Home made potato chips provided were gross. There was so much seasoning we did. Not eat any.
Recommend stop in here if you want a nice bar and expensive drinks.

2  Thank scuba14u
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This has become one of my favorite spots and the prices are very reasonable. My first visit here was maybe a couple of months ago and was an excellent experience. Everything from the greeter, server, food (lobster and snapper dinners), seaside atmosphere with surf boards on the walls was very welcoming, and tasteful. The restaurant was fairly full and it was near the end of happy hour, but the noise level was not loud. My second visit this past weekend was equally enjoyable. My girlfriend and I took a couple of our friends with us and they enjoyed it as much as we did. We all tasted each other's food (pork chop, prime rib, strip steak, and snapper) and it all was perfectly cooked.