“Hidden Gem”

Bistro Ten Zero One
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Ten Zero One is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #136 of 686 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Australian and Okeechobee
Transit: We are a short walk away from the West Palm Beach stop on the Tri-Rail
Description: Enjoy fresh seafood and succulent steaks in our warm and chic Bistro Ten Zero One West Palm Beach restaurant located inside our downtown hotel. Besides a delectable menu, we also offer Wi-Fi access and a full bar for your business and leisure needs.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I stumbled upon Bistro Ten Zero One through a Groupon. We were in the City Place area to see a show at the Convention Center and decided to give the Bistro a try. What a pleasant surprise. Sometimes hotel dining isn't that great with boring menus, decor and service but this was not the case here. The dining room was nice and I noticed a private dining room hidden behind a bank of mirrored doors. I'm assuming this is where the stars dine while performing at the nearby Kravis Center. Our server, Michelle, was wonderful and greeted us with us a smile and a good attitude. She was helpful with menu selections and maintained her cheery disposition throughout our meal. We started off with a flat bread appetizer that looked unlike any other flatbread we've ever seen. It was a combination of flatbread with roasted tomato and eggplant with an arugula salad with a creamy goat cheese dressing mixed in. Wonderful! Then my husband sampled the small plate ahi tuna. Artistically presented and equally fantastic flavors. My main course was the chopped salad which is ended up being such a large portion that I probably could have eaten for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Everything was super fresh and yummy. My hubby originally ordered the NY strip steak but returned it because it was a little undercooked and he didn't quite like the flavor but that could be because he's not accustomed to eating grass-fed beef. Our server Michelle gladly took the steak back without any complaints and replaced it with a gourmet cheeseburger topped with sweet vadalia onions and some kind of cheese we never heard of. Whatever it was, it was equally as nice as the rest of the meal. Can't wait to visit again and try some of the more exotic dishes they offer.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We held my son's and daugher-in-law's rehearsal dinner here and it was just beautiful. They have a lovely private room with it's own staff catering to your every need. They just couldn't do enough for us! We were able to come in early and they arranged the room to our preferences. It was easily wheelchair accessible which was important for our elderly family members. The food was elegant and delicious. Beautiful classy event!!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The food was wonderful we had scallops they just melted in your mouth, and the flatbread with arugula on top was wonderful. The service was great will go back again

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I read the reviews and decided to try it with my husband. The food was great, especially the chips with blue cheese dressing. Small and large plates to accommodate all appetites. Service is slow but it makes conversation easy. We will return.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great promotion going on right now. A small bite, two entrees and a bottle of wine. Do not miss this special. Excellent, excellent. It is not promoted so that you see it easily. I found it at open table. When we walked in I had to ask for it. 2 for $40.00. $20 each.
It was wonderful. They gave us a share plate for it was the same price as a small plate. Be sure to ask. I had the skirt steak. Very good. R